X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merfish
    Samuel is Amazing!
    I agree. I do really like his character

Comment

what was Gretchen's theroy anyone remember the name of it? I remember the part about 2 opposites being drawn together that when combined their powers or whatnot become unstoppable/invincible or whatever. I just forgot the name of it.

Comment

I actually did like the Claire parts tonight, the carnival part is starting to get old though, and the Samuel guy is getting on my nerves.
        I guess they don't make enough money for him to buy new boots, maybe he can check out a Goodwill store.

----- Added 17 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
        what was Gretchen's theroy anyone remember the name of it? I remember the part about 2 opposites being drawn together that when combined their powers or whatnot become unstoppable/invincible or whatever. I just forgot the name of it.
        It was the name of the episode

----- Added 18 Minutes later -----

At least that is what I gathered.
        Last edited by STFanatic; 10-26-2009, 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

4 mins to go here!! (yes, yes, most of you watched it already, lol)

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

I still think it's weird somehow to see Sylar get jiggy with someone. I think... Zackery Quinto sets of my gaydar, lol.

----- Added 12 Minutes later -----

LOL, Claire beat the soriety sisters wannabe kidnapper's @sses. That girl that plays the inviso chick who was on VM somehow has this inate talent to make me want to reach threw the screen and slap her, lol.

----- Added 23 Minutes later -----

Ohph. Carnies stalking Tracy now and wants Jeremy to go drink their crazy kool-aid and live in Carnieland. RUN TRACY! RUN!

----- Added 36 Minutes later -----

OMG. Mo' actually got a shout out.

----- Added 38 Minutes later -----

I best Sylar is faking with the alchohal hurting him so Matt with drink himself stupid and he can take over.
          Last edited by RedPhoenix23; 10-26-2009, 07:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yup. Predictible. Why is Parkman so god damn stupid? lol

Comment

Sylar ain't no fool

Next weeks looks really good!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              ya they built up the jeremy storyline for 2 episodes just to have him killed by stupid cops its like ok we have a character with a healing power let peter take his power. ok power taken we dont need him anymore lets kill him off
              Its better than having another character
              Last edited by Lexgirl33; 10-26-2009, 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                Wasn't it strange attractors?

Comment

Originally posted by cannonball
                  Wasn't it strange attractors?
                  I think so. For some reason I got it stuck in my head that it was "Magnetic Attractors" and I wasn't sure what to call it.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎