• Time
  • Show
Clear All

around the premiere of FlashForward...

Comment

3 mil tops

Comment

Originally posted by docarzt
        I don't think the 18-34 demo will be too great. 'V' is going to attract a lot of < 18 viewers. Big time. I'll put my neck out and say 11.5-12m. NCIS is new and has been averaging 16m, can't see those viewers turning the channel for 'our' kind of show.
        NCIS is in it's seventh season. I wished V was going to go up against it's spin-off.

9 million. People like procedurals like NCIS, which gets 20 million viewers for new episodes and 16 million viewers for repeats.

I think V will be crushed, but I hope it isn't.
        Agreed.

3 mil tops
        Wow, there are people in this world who are more pessimistic than I am.

Does anyone still remember how many people tuned in to the Bionic Woman premiere a couple of years ago?
        Last edited by shadow08; 11-01-2009, 05:03 AM.

Comment

I'll say 10.5 to 11 million. Flash Forward had something like 12.5 million, right? Well it's competition wasn't nearly as harsh, I don't think. The advertising has been comparable, as is the familiarity of the faces headlining the show. It's that killer time slot that's gonna hurt us. I think there'll be a dip in viewers the following week, definitely under 10 million. I think it'll stay around 8 million for the 3rd and 4th epis.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow08
            NCIS is in it's seventh season. I wished V was going to go up against it's spin-off.
            No,no... I meant it's a new episode, not a new series.

Comment

I'm going with the low-end, just so I can hopefully, be surprised and say 8 million.

Comment

It will come in 3rd overall. Let's face it. It won't be NCIS and probably will make a small dent in "The Biggest Loser" , but I have a feeling it'll beat out "So You Think You Can dance". So If I were to guess it's rating...I'd go with a 8.3 mil.

Comment

I'll be extra hard on the show and say 6.5 million. I'll also add that this
                  will be 6.5 million that will stick with the show and spread the word once
                  this show airs and progresses in it's season.

Comment

Although I would like to see it do well...it's up against a new episode of NCIS (the number 1 rated show). So maybe it will be around 7.5 million.

I won't be watching it live since my 8pm Tuesday night is occupied by NCIS.

Comment

I'm thinking 6.7 million viewers total. Hopefully it will be more! Can't wait!

Comment

I'm going with the 6-7 million (up against the #1 show on TV?! good luck!) and then taper off to... a probable cancellation. One thing is for sure, the pilot episode numbers will definitely not hold out (if the incredibly lame plot previews for the remaining episodes are any indication of the declining quality of this series)... let the games begin!

Comment

I'm going with 15 million. I know there is tough competition but there are no really good sci-fi shows on the air these days. I can't think of any myself. This alone leads me to believe the numbers will be pretty good.

Comment

I think it will get 10mil. also think it will do well in the 18-49 demo.
                            It's gotten alot of promotion and good pre-reviews, I think viewers are curious.

Comment

The repeat airings of original on Syfy channel have done really well - over 2 million - so I think that's a good sign.

Especially when you consider shows on broadcast networks like the CW and even FOX (for Dollhouse) get around those numbers.

Comment

You know, I was thinking of one thing that will help the show against NCIS in demographics... and that will be if they focus on the younger people, Tyler and Lisa, from time to time.

That might be one of the show's "secret weapons."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎