Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody see the pic of Black Canary on door?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody see the pic of Black Canary on door?

When Ollie came out of the club after taking the red pill, there was a pic on the door said something like Hard Rock Singing, and there was a pic of a girl that looked just like Black Canary on it... Did any one else see it, or was it just me?

I saw it but I wasn't sure if it was her or not. My first thought was that she was moonlighting as a singer at nightclubs or something.

It was when Oliver walked out onto the street after taking that red pill that Victoria gave him. It was a quick flash of the poster on the door but from what I saw it really did look like Black Canary to me.

Comment

I saw it, as well. I instantly thought it was Black Canary. Let me go back and see if it was her or not.

EDIT: Huh. It is Black Canary. That must be what she's doing, after the JL disbanded.

Comment

can we get a pic of it? I thought it was a good way to say we havn't forgot about them.

Comment

I saw it. I thought it was Black Canary too. I was like "Hey I know that person!" haha.

Comment

I didn't see it, anyone have a picture?

Maybe this is foreshadowing for bringing her back. maybe Ollie will see her at a show she's singing at. I really do hope they can bring her back, but it seems doubtful. With Alaina Huffman a regular on Stargate Universe (which is a fantastic series ) and now the announcement that she's pregnant... yeah, I don't think she'll be back this year. Hopefully next season.

Comment

How big was the picture? Like, maybe it was placed there to make it look like Black Canary was standing in the background. That is what she was doing in the episode, though unseen to us.

Comment

Wha?! I saw that picture, too, but... I didn't think it was Dinah. Please, someone, do you have a screenshot you can share, hopefully in high-res and enlarged for our viewing pleasure?

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Comment

I saw it and immediatley thought it was Black Canary..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                      Yea, that is her for sure.

Comment

Yup.

Comment

no i did not see that you have good eyes

Comment

I caught that too. I also could have sworn that last year all the signs in the Talon in the opening scene of "Beast" had Lobo's name written on them.

Comment

I don't know. It kinda looks like her.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎