Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Lois get knocked out?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I laughed last night during the scene. It was so bad. I was wondering if this show is really intended for adults or for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
      P.S. And don't forget, xray, when the mirror fell on "she who apparently must not be named" in "Facade."
      LOL. She got mirrored.

I love the Smallville KO Kount:

This is how they describe the knockout you referred to above:

Saw herself ugly after a lesbian kiss and had a mirror fall on her

I also like these:
      -Disciples of Zod throw her into a wall. She eats it.
      -Shower curtained into unconsciousness.

And I love this one:
      -Knocked semi-conscious by a gas main she was stupid enough to go stand by while it was rupturing (I don't care if she wasn't totally knocked out... for being that dumb, she deserves the brain damage .5 counter... ).

This Clark one is funny:
      -Smacked around by his alternate self on the black K (Don't ask)

This Pete one is good:
      -Punched by Nathan the Bewitched lip twitching Banshee rip-off.

Lionel has some hilarious ones:
      -Pistol whipped by the son he drove insane (ironic, idn't it?).
      -Had the wrong stone in his pocket.
      -Exploded by Jodi.
      -Shovel'd by Lana.

Comment

I swear Lois gets knocked out because the wind blows.

Comment

Originally posted by BohoRoohaha
          But yeah....and I agree with ignoring that part of the episode. how do these people not get serious head trauma?
          Uh, very small brains?

Comment

The same way Lana always got knocked out. It just happens when Clark has to use his abilities in front of them.

Comment

I never got an answer on how she got knocked out. I guess I will never know

Comment

Maybe Victoria did a lightening quick Steven Segal judo chop to the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                  I never got an answer on how she got knocked out. I guess I will never know
                  I think everyone is just as perplexed as you on that question. You didnt miss anything. It looked like she was knocked out before she even hit the ground (her eyes were closed before she even fell all the way down) but all Roulette did was push her. Definitely not one of SV's finer moments.

Comment

She got hit by a loose plot device

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                      Yeah, I know! It did look like she had a gentle fall, but once again, it's another unconsciousness-inducing, potentially brain-injuring knockout for our poor Lois Lane... Seriously, I do feel sorry for her with as many times as she's already passed out and been put in dire peril within the last two seasons. I'll have to rewatch that scene, but if she really did look already unconscious as she was falling, then that is completely ridiculous.

--SGuthrie ><>' --
                      Great post!

No clue, maybe Roulette knows some pinch move or pressure point that knocks you out (like Xena or Spock).

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                        I am ignoring that part of the episode. Lmao.

Yes! TPTB wanted her out, so they put her out! though i dont think it would have made a huge difference if she had stayed awake..........

----- Added 30 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Scribe
                        She got hit by a loose plot device
                        LOL!
                        Last edited by MrsLoisKent; 10-27-2009, 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin24
                          Maybe Lois has been knocked out so many times that anything can knock her out now. Perhaps the gust of wind that blew into her while Victoria ran to the backroom was enough to turn the lights off.
                          I kid you not, that is exactly the theory I've come up with. The part of the brain Lois keeps knocking around is the one that keeps her conscious; none of the other parts are affected, so no brain damage beyond the "consciousness lobe!"

Comment

Originally posted by old guy
                            The correct answer is because the script called for it. And they aren't concerned with how brain damaged she gets from all the concussions she has sustained so far.

When she went unconscious for no apparent reason, I was convinced it was so Clark could show up and save Ollie without having Lois witness the Blur's identity. When he didn't show at that time, I figured there really wasn't any purpose for knocking her out.
                            there was a purpose, Ollie and Victoria needed to be alone and for her to convince Ollie to return to his superheroe self.

Comment

Lois shouldn't go into MMA because her chin wouldn't hold up. Glass jawed Lois would be her nickname

Comment

What about Glois Jaw?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎