No announcement yet.

Clark and Oliver Rooftop

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kryptochloe
    BEST SCENE EVER THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *still hyperventilating*

I agree! I loved the scene. It was great to see GA back, to get a sense of a new partnership being born, to feel the bond of understanding between the two men. And the dash of humour just made it perfect - I hope we hear more GA/Blur banter in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebow15
      I loved that scene and Oliver telling Clark he looked Silly in his suit reminded me of Clark telling Oliver that in Identity last year. I thought it was an epic scene and drew him one step closer to Superman.
      Great, great scene. For me, it was definitely a heroic moment... it just felt right (I even had chills). Clark's choice of words and tone of determination made it easy for me to envision him as Superman.

Comment

• Originally posted by kg1507
        i loved it because it showed that clark isn't going to have to keep the city save on his own anymore... And that he can sit down and watch some movies with lois without that nervous look on his face lol
        agreed!!

Comment

• What? Oliver ran out of Hair product? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joanna
            It was a nice scene but I had a weird feeling that Oliver did not deserve to be standing there with Clark
            Agreed. Honestly, all the stunt before this ruined this scene for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pantalaimon
              To be honest, I think the phrase 'it is ok' is maybe a little inappropriate when discussing murder.
              However, I think it is sometimes forgivable when someone commits murder. Then again, who are we to judge (that works both ways though).
              I do agree, but just to be clear I used the phrase 'it is ok' in regards to taking someones life, which is not always murder.

Comment

What? Oliver ran out of Hair product? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackIce
                  I do agree, but just to be clear I used the phrase 'it is ok' in regards to taking someones life, which is not always murder.
                  That's ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pantalaimon
                    But Davis wouldn't, so I beg to differ on the civilised part.

In fact I don't think the PZ is civilised at all, as far as prisons go. It was just an extremely convenient way for the Kryptonians to get rid of their criminals and not have to bother with them ever again. I think Dostoevsky (just googled it ) said you can judge a civilisation by its prisons. I think I can imagine what he would say about this one.
                    But Davis IS Doomsday, so Clark's instincts in Beast were just right. As to the Phantom Zone, it's not supposed to be a holiday resort. When it comes to killing him, we would have to agree to disagree, because no one can convince me that JL were right appointing themselves the jury, the judge and executioner in one person. The way I see it it would be murder.

Comment

What? Oliver ran out of Hair product? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Yeah.............................................. .he shoulda also got a costume redesign or something

Comment

• Originally posted by smithy698
                        I agree! I loved the scene. It was great to see GA back, to get a sense of a new partnership being born, to feel the bond of understanding between the two men. And the dash of humour just made it perfect - I hope we hear more GA/Blur banter in the future.
                        It was awesome, like you it was good to see the Ollie humour back I'd like to see Clark/Ollie have some personal chats as well as 'work' chats, I'd like to see a male friendship on the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joanna
                          But Davis IS Doomsday, so Clark's instincts in Beast were just right.
                          I disagree. It seems to me Smallville very clearly wanted to make the point that Doomsday and Davis were two different 'persons'. I will grant you that Doomsday had to be dealt with, but that doesn't make it 'right' to punish Davis because of Doomsday.

Originally posted by Joanna
                          As to the Phantom Zone, it's not supposed to be a holiday resort.
                          Who says it is? It is a very effective prison, but a prison without jailers is rather uncivilised as far as I'm concerned.

Originally posted by Joanna
                          When it comes to killing him, we would have to agree to disagree, because no one can convince me that JL were right appointing themselves the jury, the judge and executioner in one person. The way I see it it would be murder.
                          And Clark does have the right? 'Executioner' doesn't just refer to killing, you know. It refers to executing any kind of sentence. Also, by sending Doomsday to the PZ he was essentially murdering Davis as well.

So, I'm not trying to promote capital punishment, and neither am I suggesting that prisons should be pleasant. What I'm trying to say is that there wasn't a really good way of dealing Davis/Doomsday. Clark's final solution of splitting the two may have been the best one (but Chloe needed to remind him about the consequences of sending Davis/Doomsday to the PZ before he came up with that solution) but it was risky. Essentially Clark turned Doomsday loose. Up till that point Chloe and Davis could still exert some control over the beast.

Summing up, everybody made mistakes, Oliver&Co, Chloe and Clark as well.

Comment

I loved that scene and Oliver telling Clark he looked Silly in his suit reminded me of Clark telling Oliver that in Identity last year. I thought it was an epic scene and drew him one step closer to Superman.
                            true!. i love this part because thats what i have been thinking all along and i was so glad oliver finally said something so i laughed. i think the show gets better and better every episode

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎