Clark and Oliver Rooftop

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm here to help you now."

squee.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~H

Comment

Amazing.

Comment

Great scene.

Comment

I like how even in that screencap, Clark is slightly in front of Ollie. Clark has become the leader because he manned the ship while all the other heroes bailed. When Ollie said that he could hook Clark up with a tailor I was like....Clark, go for it! While I agree with whoever said that it seemed a bit soon for Ollie to put his tights back on (and made his burning the suit a few episodes back a little anticlimatic since he apparently has a bunch of spares), I don't think I could have handled another episode of him coming to grips with who he was. It was nice to see Ollie acknowledge that Clark was doing the right thing and that he was going to help him now. They've come a long way from "get off the couch in smallville and do something, Clark"

Comment

Awsome. Probably my favorite scene.

Comment

Whats Ollie doing up on the roof anyways, how is he going to come back down lol, by stairs??

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptochloe
                BEST SCENE EVER THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *still hyperventilating*
                I agree! this season has been awesome

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Alexander III
                Whats Ollie doing up on the roof anyways, how is he going to come back down lol, by stairs??
                he's got his arrow!

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SnowBird
                I was wondering why was Oliver taking Clark's place looking over the city. Ollie can find his own place. Then he cut down Clark's suit. Not the best scene for me.
                That's how their relationship is, Ollie tells Clark what he needs to hear and Viceversa!
                Last edited by kal-el_Girl; 10-24-2009, 12:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Loved it ... really great scene ... I love all these scenes on the rooftops

Comment

I think clark has become the leader now too and Oliver acknowledged that. Freaking Epic!

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
                      I think clark has become the leader now too and Oliver acknowledged that. Freaking Epic!
                      I don't think so. All he said was that Clark was a decent stand in.

Comment

I thought that Clark was much to powerful to be fighting crime with Oliver, unless Oliver is working with Chloe behind the scenes to help Clark. I find myself afraid Oliver will get hurt, he has no protection.

Comment

Best scene of the night! It was awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by curiosity
                            I thought that Clark was much to powerful to be fighting crime with Oliver, unless Oliver is working with Chloe behind the scenes to help Clark. I find myself afraid Oliver will get hurt, he has no protection.
                            Clark's not really doing anything in Metropolis Ollie couldn't do either. When it gets to New Gods we can worry

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                              Clark's not really doing anything in Metropolis Ollie couldn't do either. When it gets to New Gods we can worry
                              What's New Gods? I would worry about any normal human trying to be a super hero. Too vulnerable.

Comment

This was a very great scene. One of my favorites: 2 Superheroes up on the rooftop talking. It was a great script for Tom & Justin.

I especially liked the music and the script:

Clark: I've heard you were back!

Oliver (looking at Clark's T-shirt): You do know, of course, you look absolutely ridiculous in that, right? I've got a great tailor, hook you up with a little color maybe.

Clark (smiling): It's nice to see that you finally discovered something worth living for after all.

Oliver: And more like a rediscovery, actually. You've done a nice job keeping people safe on your own, Clark. I'm here to help you now.

Clark: Good. Something tells me... Soon the world will need all the help we can get. (All of a sudden Clark's face looks serious as he's saying this).

Great scene!
                                Last edited by tibbit78; 10-24-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎