This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in Roulette

talk about them here

hmmm we will probably get a few nice sfx scenes.

Comment

ya the effects this season have been pretty good.

Comment

oh totally i like how the effects look and making it seem like a real city again compared to last season they and like this year only on their small metropolis backlot sets.

Comment

Nice effects used tonight. hope they are not using the entire budget in the 1st half of the season.

Comment

Liked the shot of both the Blur and GA overlooking the city. That was cool.

Comment

oh yea blur and ga looking over the city was nice, the truck/train hitting the car looked good. Not much sfx from clark.

Comment

I like the virtual globe at watch tower. simple and effective

Comment

oh totally.

Comment

I loved that. Was it the same as in Arctic?
                    What I liked was the reveal of what they were searching for in that CGI. Very well done and had a bigger impact for me than Stewart's thing about revealing all the Kandorians.

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
                      I like the virtual globe at watch tower. simple and effective
                      Originally posted by superspider02
                      oh yea blur and ga looking over the city was nice, the truck/train hitting the car looked good. Not much sfx from clark.
                      Originally posted by Bizarro345
                      Liked the shot of both the Blur and GA overlooking the city. That was cool.
                      Those were all nice!

Comment

The first shot of coming up on Green Arrow on top of that building, then swinging around behind him and looking down on the city was amazing. That was my favorite bit of the episode, especially with us having Green Arrow back. I was really getting tired of the mopey Oliver plot, so I'm glad we're done with that.

Comment

The shot of GA and Blur overlooking the city, awesome. And I thought the truck hitting Oliver in the car was cool and also the fire in the club.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎