Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex in Bride & Requiem was a mandroid/cyborg

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe what C Redfield & myself are saying looks like it's going to happen. C Redfield said that Lex's original target was to destroy Clark and only switched to Oliver since Oliver happened to interfere. Now that Oliver is saved from destroying himself, he is switching back to Clark by killing Jor-El.

Comment

It is certainly an interesting theory. It would be kind of cool if this ended up happening, but I have feeling the writers will come up with something less satisfying. Also, we will probably never find out that it was Lex anytime soon unless the Souders and Peterson are playing with us, and they actually have Michael Rosenbaum lined up for later in the season. That would be a shocker.

Comment

^^An awesome shocker. We can only hope.

Comment

Nice stuff, xray. Let's hope the writers have put as much thought into Lex's unseen activities as you have.

Comment

Very cool therory, I'd like that and it sounds very plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
              Nice stuff, xray. Let's hope the writers have put as much thought into Lex's unseen activities as you have.
              Thanks. At this late stage they need to think what they're going to do with him since this may be the last if not the penultimate season.

Comment

I wanted to bump this theory up since the story of Lex's return is being done now & this is an explanation of what we saw in season 8.

Comment

After followwing the though process you guys are putting into this I still need to interject that the writers will always have one of two possible routes to take, each route will have numerous permutations. Of course the routes will wether or not Rosenbaum returns.

Comment

Hahahaha... I can only assume you are joking with the creation of this theory. Hahahahahaha... so laughable. What's next someone is going to say that Tess is really Lex Luthor in Drag?! Oh wait they already have... Hahahahahahahahahaha

I will be nice and simply say, "interesting" is the certainly an appropriate adjective...

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley_Cramer
                      Hahahaha... I can only assume you are joking with the creation of this theory. Hahahahahaha... so laughable. What's next someone is going to say that Tess is really Lex Luthor in Drag?! Oh wait they already have... Hahahahahahahahahaha

I will be nice and simply say, "interesting" is the certainly an appropriate adjective...
                      I guess you didn't watch the episode Echo where a cyborg/android that looked exactly like Toyman was seen. This theory is saying the same thing could have happened with Lex back in Requiem.

Seriously man, grow up. Accept theories & speculation for what they are rather than coming across in an insulting manner.

Comment

Interesting and it is out of the Luthor playbook. I also think Lex has been using his clones to stay ahead of the game.

Comment

Xray, the producers should let you be in charge of Lex's story. If Michael Rosenbaum returned and your theories came true, I would be one happy fan!

So I maintain that the real Lex, just like the powerless Clark as we saw him at the end of Arctic & in Odyssey, walked out of the Fortress and was never disabled like the Lex we saw in Bride & Requiem.
                          I really hope that this is the case. I don't want a disabled Lex and it would really suck if the real Lex is indeed dead, like the clone from "Lazarus" stated. I don't want the little Alexander clone to become Lex Luthor, regardless if he has the real Lex's memories or not, I want the real Lex Luthor.

Comment

...and then...

the robot Lex accidentally stands in a puddle of water... sparks fly and his metal face suddenly pops off (in some stellar 1950s special effects)...

and then...

a giant robot spider starts attacking the Daily Planet...

and then...

a dinosaur comes along, but he ends up being a freindly dinosaur named Burt...

and then...

Lois turns out out to not be the "real" Lois but a Hologram with a mobile emitter sent back in time by Captain Picard...

and then...
                            Last edited by Wesley_Cramer; 11-08-2010, 09:32 AM.

Comment

If Smallville ends as a Holodeck sim and we see Will Riker & Deanna Troi...I might like it.

Comment

This is the 2nd of the 2 biggest possibilities I'm leaning towards when it comes to explaining who/what the Lex in Bride & Requiem was. If that Lex was really a cyborg the real Lex got the Toyman to make for him, which perhaps had a bomb already inside him, then it would mean that Oliver's reputation, as far as killing Lex or a Lex clone (i.e. a living being), is cleared. Though it doesn't clear him for what happened to Jimmy, but it would mean that the real Lex had a hand in that & all the trouble & distrust between the members of the Justice League during season 8 that continued into season 9 until the events of Absolute Justice.

It would be pretty cool to find out that all that havoc & chaos between the JLA members & the self doubt & near suicide in Oliver was actually the result of the real Lex Luthor's evil scheme. And it would make it even more awesome if my hopes that Lex has been using the invisibility technology his men used on Wes Keenan to make himself invisible come true because it would mean that after causing all that trouble & making Oliver think he was a killer & unworthy of living, the real Lex briefly decloaked from his invisibility just to taunt Oliver & screw with his head some more. Now that's the type of Lex Luthor I'd love to have.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎