No announcement yet.

Michael Bublé

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Bublé

I haven't seen a thread dedicated to Mr. Michael Bublé, and since his latest CD, Crazy Love just came out on October 13th, I figured now was as good a time as any to start one up.

...So, are there any Bublé fans here? (I hope so!)

Updates:
    Recent Bublé performances... good stuff!

On The Graham Norton Show
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC5dU-0_JD8 (part 1 interview)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsprOSinjJM (part 2 intvw./song)

On The X Factor
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Keep 'em coming... Please.
    I never tire of seeing/hearing this guy!
    P.S. word on the daily Bublé is that he'll be on the Rachael Ray show [strike]this week (10/28/09)![/strike] on November 4th.
    Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 10-31-2009, 01:58 AM.

Finally a thread for him.

He's amazing! I've been to one of his concerts and enjoyed every minute of it.

Comment

WooHoo! Finally someone to talk to.

I think he's wonderful!!! I so hope he comes to my town during his next tour. I've never seen him, but I have his DVD for the PBS special, Caught in the Act, and it's amazing.

Comment

Michael Bublé just won the Grammy for his category last night: Best Traditional Pop Album - Michael Bublé Meets Madison Square Garden.

Congratulations! Bublé ... and for anyone interested in the disc, I do recommend it. It is live version of songs we may already have on CD, and the DVD portion is a bit short, but he's so good - it was worth every penny, IMO.

Comment

I love this guys voice.

Comment

I like his song "Home"

~H

Comment

Did you see Bublé on SNL a few months ago (I think there was a repeat a few weeks ago, too)? You can also see his appearance on Hulu.

Has anyone caught any of his shows yet for the Crazy Love tour? He'll be in Phoenix on Thursday, but I don't know if I'll get to go.

I'd love to hear concert stories if any of you have seen him live.

----- Added 41 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by disciples of zod
              I like his song "Home"

~H
              That's a beautiful song!
              Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 04-04-2010, 03:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Oooooooooh I LOVE Michael Bublé! *_____* I have all his records, his voice is really beautiful

Comment

Have you heard Bublé's latest release: "Hollywood?" It's a cute little song... and the video gave me a pretty good laugh.

It's not your typical Bublé song, but it's fun.

Get the album 'higher' NOW at https://michaelbuble.lnk.to/highermichaelbuble.lnk.to/crazylovehweditionThe Crazy Love Hollywood Edition featuring Michael's si...

Comment

I LOVE Michael Buble. Have you seen the Letterman appearance he made when he sang the top ten list? I enjoyed it a lot. I once wrote a song fic based on his song Home.

175 more posts to 8,000

Comment

Micheal Buble is MY FAVORITE Modern Singer I love his Jazz/ Feel Good/ Big Band music it makes me cheer up to hear his music

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                        Have you heard Bublé's latest release: "Hollywood?" It's a cute little song... and the video gave me a pretty good laugh.

It's not your typical Bublé song, but it's fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBrlYtV60GA
                        I agree with you. It is a fun video to watch and listen to.

57 more posts to 8,000

Comment

Im loving this guy at the moment! Hollywood is a great song too

Comment

i really like him because of his song HOME.
                            like it a lot and thanks for sharing the information about him here.
                            latina media ventures

Comment

Hollywood, Haven't Met You Yet, Spider-Man which he did for the Doc Ock movie yrs back and It's A Beautiful Day r my favorite songs of his. The videos are amazing too especially It's A Beautiful Day with Jamie Pressley from My Name Is Earl.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎