Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is Nathan's consciousness in Sylar?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Nathan's consciousness in Sylar?

Like Sylar being in Matt? Parkman just told the "blank Sylar" he was Nathan right. He didn't actually touch Nathan before he died and transfer his thoughts into Sylar or did he?

This whole thing with Sylar's consciousness haunting Matt dosen't make sense to me. Sylar's consiousness should still be in Sythan's body. Matt can read minds and make people believe things but I don't see how that would mean he can remove someones consiousness and make them some kind of ghost.

Comment

that's right, he just told the unconscious sylar that he was nathan. but with the help of sylar's "touch objects to get memories" power, ma petrelli put in a lot of work of getting him to become nathan. i also think that with sylar's consciousness trapped in matt, it can't be in the shell of sylar. he needs to meet up with matt parkman to become truly whole again. speaking of....where the hell is parkman?

Comment

The initial premise of the show was the growth of an individual's abilities. Matt's abilities have grown to the point where he can rip someone's mind out and merge it with his own(think firestorm in dc comics, where the character has multiple minds merged with his). The difference here is, matt's supposed to be in the driver's seat, of what goes on with his ability/life. Sylar seems to be able to take control. This 'soul ripping' ability's not working out so good for matt.

Comment

Wonder if he could put Sylar mind into somebody eles like Claire. Mat could get sick of Sylar being in his head and say you want out of my mind i'm putting you into a girl body. Be funny if he did put Sylar mind into Claire body. Wonder if her personality would change.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎