Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Sylar escape the police station so easily?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Sylar escape the police station so easily?

Sure he used TK to push the detective through the glass but wouldn't there be other police officers walking around the place that would come running if he did that? I don't think they would just let him walk out the building.

I also don't know why they had him chained down to the desk before they even knew who he was. If Sylar ever is arrested he may be able to get the case thrown out. Also the police shooting him while he is turning himself in and is unarmed. That woman he was with saw everything.

Comment

Obviously he's discovered how to use tk again. The cops never stood a chance. Sylar's definitely on the radar now. Let the manhunt begin!

Comment

He still had his healing factor, so he could just take the damage and keep going. They chained him down, because he was covered with blood and mud. Erin Hudson is cop was pretty damn cool and I am glad he didn't die at the end. I am questioning how the carnival can move from one place to another then anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by ReevesSuperman
          He still had his healing factor, so he could just take the damage and keep going. They chained him down, because he was covered with blood and mud. Erin Hudson is cop was pretty damn cool and I am glad he didn't die at the end. I am questioning how the carnival can move from one place to another then anything else?
          I didn't think the carnival moved. I thought it was just cloaked and obviously not visable to those who they didn't want to see it.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎