No announcement yet.

Hiro

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiro

Last week Hiro spent the whole episode trying to rescue the jumper then he just shows up at Peter's house with no explanation.

Do you understand the concept of a cliffhanger?

Comment

I'm curious to see how end ended up teleporting to Peter.

Comment

he seems to go where he's needed... or where his subconscious want's him to be.

Comment

In the preview Peter gets Hiro's power. He can't fight Sylar with mood lighting, so good move writers!

Comment

Good cliffhanger. It shows that Hiro has finally come to his senses seeking help to his old buddy hero Peter. Hiro power's are weak and very hard control due to his brain tumor but it doesn't matter because Peter will take his power to find a way to save him. It seems they are adding a Healer like ol Linderman, sounds obvious that Peter will take it after getting shot or w/e. I was actually hoping Peter would time travel to the past to save Hiro somehow but this works too since Peter will get a bad ass healing power incase anyone ever gets injured .

Comment

The way I see it, he can take his power, go back to his mother, mother heals and go back to the present. I doubt Linderman would fix this. Maybe even Claire's blood.

Comment

well, he couldn't time travel to take a power because as soon as he took the new power, he would lose the ability to travel back to the present.

Comment

I guesss we will see next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by beoulve1
                    well, he couldn't time travel to take a power because as soon as he took the new power, he would lose the ability to travel back to the present.
                    he could go back in time heal himself by doing so he would get his old powers backl meaning he could get the time travelling ability by finding past hiro

Comment

What if Peter went back in time and stop Samson from killing Sylar mom. There's a good chance Sylar would'nt be a bad guy. He probably would'nt even have powers unless he work in a morge and was looking at somebody brain. Would mess up time continuation like Hiro always say. I know what Peter could do though. He could go back in time to last year and steal his original power back from himself when he was laying in the bed. Would'nt really change the past if he never knew he was there. Would help him out in the present though. That could work.

Comment

That could work but he would loose it again as soon as he came in contact with another person that had an ability. Peter powers are not working like they use to because he is not trying to save the world these days just one person at a time. He does not need his power to be anymore then it already is. I mean he seems quite content. Im sure some else has made this comment on another thread. Once there is an apocalyptic event on the horizon i'm sure he will go into over drive.

Comment

Originally posted by lAfrik
                          he seems to go where he's needed... or where his subconscious want's him to be.
                          Agree

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎