No announcement yet.

Micahael Rosenbaum Interview....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindbogglingtruths
    It would need to happen as either the finale next year, or the following. So here is where I get cross-eyed.
    Lionel is going to be back next year. He wants people to die. He is a bad man to mess with. Chloe goes into Witness Protection, so...... how can she be hiding for all of next year from him and he still be on the show, and she not be dead, and THIS is the part where I go cross-eyed.....
    Yeah, Lionel will be on S4

Comment

First off, WP usually lasts the length of the trial. Once you've given your testomony, you leave WP b/c they that got what they needed from you, and you ending up dead doesn't matter (well, maybe to you it does).

So, after he gets sentenced to death, that's when he'll strike out in revenge. So, while lionel is waiting on death row, Chloe/Lex/Gabe/Kents won't be in WP, but they would be watching their backs.

Basically, after you've testified, then you can decide to get a new identity or go back to your normal life. And that's what I think the Sullivans will do... poor Mr. Sullivan (IMO)

Comment

You can be in WP forever. It doesn't just last until the trial is over. As long as there is a threat you can stay hidden....
        ....I am a law student

Comment

Ya, I know. I ment that once Chloe and Gabe give their testimony, and Lionel is found guilty, they'll think they have nothing left to hide from. So they come out of WP. Then, Lionel will exact his revenge from his cozzy little cell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindbogglingtruths
            You can be in WP forever. It doesn't just last until the trial is over. As long as there is a threat you can stay hidden....
            ....I am a law student
            Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Basically, I'm think that the Sullivan's will think they are only in danger while Lionel is on trial, when they can be used as witnesses. Once he's convicted, they'll think they can come back to SV, and that's when Lionel hits them with a big stick.

Comment

Originally posted by tomasulo
                Basically, I'm think that the Sullivan's will think they are only in danger while Lionel is on trial, when they can be used as witnesses. Once he's convicted, they'll think they can come back to SV, and that's when Lionel hits them with a big stick.
                Again a possibility.

Comment

I don't think Clark would blame Lex for something his Dad caused. Basically this fall out as I see it will be Lex Hating Clark and not the other way around. But then it may not even be that.

Lex Luthor hates Superman. We won't know what his feelings towards Clark will be .

Clark may give up on Lex at some point but I can't see him being the one causing the riff by blaming Lex for something he's not responsible for.

So we know Lex will become evil and will grow to hate Clark and or Superman.. why?

Could be something to do with Lana. Possible but I know not a popular idea. Besides Creepy when you think age issues.
                  or
                  Could be because Lex finds out Clarks Secret. (no one said they had to follow Comics canon)

I think Lex will blame Clark for something but it will not be Lionel. That's too similar to the Peter Parker/ Harry Osborn deal in Spiderman that someone already said in a previous post.

Comment

I think it would make sense that Chloe would be somehow killed by Lex, because then you know that Clark would definitly do what is needed to protect his friends and loved ones. And how would Clark forgive Lex for that, he wouldn't.
                    You know it has to be some sort of attack on someone he Loves...maybe even Lana?

Comment

The reason MR won't tell is because if he does, no one will watch the rest of the show. Clark and Lex break up because he marries Lana. How else do you think she becomes a world famous fashion designer? From the alimony from their eventual divorce.

Just kidding. I think that maybe Lex will do something that causes the death of Dr. Swann
                      Last edited by M.D.; 05-17-2004, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I love it when MR says "The audience is very smart and I’ve seen the message boards they know the show better than any of us."...that just made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Comment

i like the the chole getting wacked by lex (directly or indirectly) theory. there was big foreshadowing when she asked him if he would protect her and all hi did was grin. MB jr. in training folks!

Comment

Lana, Chloe, Dr Swann and Clark's parents are all killed in a huge kryptonite explosion ...Clark will be heavily injured ... Lana and Martha will be saved (cloning), but the others remain dead ...

Nah terrible.

Comment

the thing is- lex and clark will have a rift but i cannot see them "hating" each other- clark will give up on lex or lex will just drift away after numerous little fights or lies- the problem i see is that lex can't HATE clark b/c it would be too easy for him to see the clark/superman dichotomy in the future- but if clark merely becomes less and less important to him it wont be too hard to imagine

clark likely ends up not liking lex at all and being dissappointed in him - but i don't see lex hating clark in this series

Comment

Lana Lang gets in between them. their love for Lana tore them apart. But ultimately it is the fact that Lex not only sends meteor freaks after Clark to test him to unveil his powers and puts Lana and his parents in harms way. But also breaks the guy code by going after Lana and steals her away from Clark. so he could have her all to himself by sending Simone to seduce Clark and break up the Clana.
                                Last edited by laurarawlins; 05-16-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎