No announcement yet.

Unexpected, shocker! (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected, shocker! (spoilers)

I did not expect Damon to be that dark. I didn't expect him to kill Zack, he just broke his neck. I was so shocked and dissappointed, anyone else caught of guard in that particular?

I was turned on

Comment

It caught me off guard too. Not that I didn't think Damon was that brutal but that they killed off Zack that quick. I was like oh no he killed Zack I liked him.

Comment

Well he was a little too dark when he killed Tanner so him killing Zach wasn't really a shock, it was bound to happen!

Comment

He's a serial killer monster who already brutally murdered 5 people in less than a week, so I can't say it shocked me that he did it again. In fact Damon is so predictable that he's getting kinda boring. If the show lasts more than 3 seasons he'll wipe out the whole town, if he keeps it up at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
            He's a serial killer monster who already brutally murdered 5 people in less than a week, so I can't say it shocked me that he did it again. In fact Damon is so predictable that he's getting kinda boring. If the show lasts more than 3 seasons he'll wipe out the whole town, if he keeps it up at this rate.
            yea I know, but isn't Zack their relative. I thought he'd atleast have a limit when it came to that especially since he was so tender with Elena.

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
              I was turned on

Haha, you would say that.

Comment

I was sad zach was killed, but not surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
                  Well, are we serial killers for eating meat? Anyway, I enjoy Damon. He's my favorite character. I was disappointed that he killed Zack because I like him, but oh well. I doubt Damon will kill the whole town. He only killed that much because he was starved and crazed, and killed Mr. Tanner because he wanted to prove there was no humanity left in him even though there clearly is. I enjoy gray characters. They can be entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎