Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oliver's Shotgun

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I understood Oliver correctly he came to the DP to see Mercy because he thought she was the one spying on him and only found out about the zombies when he got there and they attacked him. Is that correct? And if so, where did the shotgun come from? Did he bring it with him to confront Tess? If that's his reaction then Chloe better make sure that she's really covered her tracks.

Comment

They were going to kill him!

Comment

All I have to say is, it's a good thing he brought it along.

Comment

I try not to think of it. He must have been really pissed off by that camera on his belt.

Comment

I was wondering how the other people in the Daily Planet felt when they awoke from the 'zombie state', and didn't remember it happening.

"Hmmm, there is Joe, I wonder how he got that gaping hole in his chest?"
            Wow, look at Mary, didn't she used to have a head?"

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
              I was wondering how the other people in the Daily Planet felt when they awoke from the 'zombie state', and didn't remember it happening.

"Hmmm, there is Joe, I wonder how he got that gaping hole in his chest?"
              Wow, look at Mary, didn't she used to have a head?"
              LMAO you make a very good point. I dont watch Zombie movies but these Zombies turned back to normal when they were healed and a couple of them arent coming back because they got holes in them. Clark and Lois were doing ok without killing anybody. It just seems a little odd that Oliver killed Lex in cold blood, then wants Davis to die and is now going around killing innocent people who are infected with a virus. Yeah I know why he did it but it still just seems weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                ...and a couple of them arent coming back because they got holes in them.
                I just love how you worded that.

But yeh. Other than that, that's the point I was trying to make, but I s'pose we just take this as Oliver's spiral downward. Or not worry 'cause they're zombies.

Comment

But, hey! It was such a really Cool scene!

Comment

I will be honest, if they were after me, there would be lots of Zombie flavored Swiss Cheese

Comment

Originally posted by tmchale1970
                      I wanted to see Oliver blasting more Zombies besides he did not know at the time there was a possible cure.
                      Exactly! You see a bunch of Zombie looking things coming at you and you think about the possible consequences of shooting them! Me I'm going to go resident evil on their butts too!

Comment

What I love is the fact that Oliver already HAD the shotgun when he got to the Planet. I guess he wanted to talk to Mercy gangsta style!

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
                          They were going to kill him!
                          The same reason he had the right to try and take Lex out!!!!!!!

Comment

This response is a no-brainer. They were going to either infect or kill him, so he was ready. It would be nice if we get a small mention of this in next weeks daily planet, or the news about the event. It would be great for continuity.

Comment

I liked the Resident Evil reference in there, but I was hoping a House of the Dead one since Louis was in that movie. But I guess it was such a horrible movie that they never wanted to mentioned it again, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by falcon64z8
                                I liked the Resident Evil reference in there, but I was hoping a House of the Dead one since Louis was in that movie. But I guess it was such a horrible movie that they never wanted to mentioned it again, lol.

Who the hell is Louis?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎