No announcement yet.

Has Clark become more powerful?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Clark become more powerful?

Is it just me or is Clark more powerful this season?

He seems a lot faster - with the fire this episode and last ep when he appeared to Dr. E.

The freeze breath (finally).

He seems stronger.

Don't get me wrong - I am glad to see it - but he does seem a lot more powerful all of a sudden, correct? Is it the training?

Has Clark become more powerful? It sure seems that way.........and he needs to get faster and stronger yet!!!!!!! He has to beat Zod and his whole army........and Doomsday still lives, and will return!!!!!!!!

Comment

As he grows older, he becomes more stronger and faster and can take more damage.

In the earlier seasons, he's shown to have bruises after explosions but then later on he can survive explosions without a mark on him.

Comment

A combination or age and his true acceptance of his destiny is making him more powerfull and also in more control of them.

Comment

I think it's not so much he is more powerful, as much as we are seeing him being more comfortable using his powers....in seasons past, he always had to concentrate on using his abilities, except maybe superspeed....we'd always see him take a deep breath and squint to use his x-ray vision, the annoying camera-spinning when he used superhearing, heat vision was pretty much a squinty thing as well....etc..

His powers have become second-nature to him....and that in itself is power...

Comment

Actually guys Clark is becoming more powerful. You have to realize that with time his body continously obsorbs solar radiation from the sun which will continoulsy make him stronger with time if he doesn't use up to much energy with this powers. You have to be familar with how superman's powers work. Superman's powers work based on his bio electric force field that surrounds every cell in his body. With time his bio force field will obsorb enough power to were his powers are god like when he officially becomes superman.

What I don't like with the solar radiation obsorbtion is when ever other krytionians come to earth they already have full funtioning powers. It took Clark years of living under the yellow sun before his powers have reached the level to where it is now.

Comment

Clark is as strong as ever, did you see Lois Lane's reaction once he beat that small army of Zombies and picked her up to carry her to safety? She was impressed!

Comment

Seems like Martha said it best in season 1 when she said that Clark is getting more powerful the older he gets. I tend to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                  Seems like Martha said it best in season 1 when she said that Clark is getting more powerful the older he gets. I tend to agree.
                  I agree! Good 'ol Martha!

He's becoming more powerful as he inches closer to his full destiny. And just as a side note...he looks more confident and heroic w/ Lois Lane by his side! Just an observation on my part, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Saiyan22
                    Actually guys Clark is becoming more powerful. You have to realize that with time his body continously obsorbs solar radiation from the sun which will continoulsy make him stronger with time if he doesn't use up to much energy with this powers. You have to be familar with how superman's powers work. Superman's powers work based on his bio electric force field that surrounds every cell in his body. With time his bio force field will obsorb enough power to were his powers are god like when he officially becomes superman.

What I don't like with the solar radiation obsorbtion is when ever other krytionians come to earth they already have full funtioning powers. It took Clark years of living under the yellow sun before his powers have reached the level to where it is now.
                    Well, lol. Obviously there are some flaws. But consider this that Clark has died/lost his powers a couple of times so guess that would nullify his abilities? Think not.

Comment

Originally posted by melissan02
                      I agree! Good 'ol Martha!

He's becoming more powerful as he inches closer to his full destiny. And just as a side note...he looks more confident and heroic w/ Lois Lane by his side! Just an observation on my part, of course!
                      Tom has also put a little more meat on his bones since his scarecrow debut.

Comment

I agree. Training + concentrating on hero deeds + accepting destiny = MORE POWERFUL HERO

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Griffyn
                          A combination or age and his true acceptance of his destiny is making him more powerfull and also in more control of them.
                          Exactly how I would of put it.

Comment

He is.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                              Tom has also put a little more meat on his bones since his scarecrow debut.
                              And meat on the bone is just fine w/ me!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎