Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark and Lois in the rain. Beautiful shot.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack-El49
    Agree with everything you've said but wanted to comment on the two bolded ones specfically. I suppose everyone noticed the smile on Lois' face when Clark picked her up and carried her up the stairs? I thought that glimpse told a whole lot about Lois' feelings - she was pleased to be in his arms that way.

I think this action goes back to what Lois told him at the Planet before she turned: I don't want to go back to the way things were. That catch of her punch was Clark's way of saying, I don't want to go back to the way things were either.

Word!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack-El49
      I agree, Thomas. The looks were smoldering between them. I think after Lois' admission that she doesn't want to be alone anymore (giving Clark a glimpse of the Lois beneath the exterior armor that she has exposed to the Blur) and that she doesn't want things to go back to the way they were (meaning that push-pull platonic friendship they had) and Clark's dabbling with the idea of revealing his secret to Lois (because he believes 'she's the one') has irrevocably changed their dynamic.
      But Lois wasn't referring to Clark when she said she didn't want things to go back to how they were. She was referring to the Blur and the secrecy he had last season vs. the more open approach he's taking with her this season. That's how I looked at it.

I remember there was a thread last week asking who Lois is in love with (Clark or the Blur) & most people said Clark. But this episode proves that it's the Blur with everything she told Clark about the Blur in that scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
        I remember there was a thread last week asking who Lois is in love with (Clark or the Blur) & most people said Clark. But this episode proves that it's the Blur with everything she told Clark about the Blur in that scene.
        She was talking about their connection and how it makes her feel special. How does this suddenly mean love?

Comment

• Ok does anyone have the pic of clois in the rain?? could u post the link on here??? Plzzzz.

Comment

• Definitely an all time top 5

Comment

• Hi all, this is my second post. Made the first one in another thread concerning closing the book on Lana.

Want to apologize to Jack-el49 whom I listed as Jack-el47 in that thread.

Anyway, just want to say that I agree especially with all comments posted by Jack-el49, HelloKitty, MickeyBickey and MrsSuperman. I firmly believe that Lois' comment to Clark that she has seen a new side to him i.e Hero, is very telling because she has now attributed Clark with the Blur's sole attribute.
              She only knows the Blur for his heroic actions. She loves Clark for this attribute but more importantly for the man she has come to know -Does she not mention to someone at some point that she would be lucky to end up with a person as honourable as Clark. I cannot remember which season or to whom this was said.
              ITA that the entire confessional scene at the DP is directed at Clark for reasons listed by Jack-el49 et al.

Comment

• This scene was so epic! I was freaking out the first time I saw it. Lois and Clark are so sweet togeher in this episode... well besides the part where Lois is trying to kill Clark. lol

Comment

• This is my 2nd favorite Clark/Lois sequence. My favorite was when the Blur put his hand on Lois' shoulder at the end of "Charade". Classic!

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• It is superbly put together. The colour filtering back into the scene plus the epic music really do add to the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎