No announcement yet.

Why did Clark grab Lois' arm?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by galatians221
    Smallville radically changed the mythos by introducing Lois while Clark was in high school. They knew it was not consistent with the established mythos so they will have to do the best they can to make things somewhat consistent. They are both at the DP and while for some reason Perry White isn't there, the only other thing is that he's still not Superman in the fullest sense. At this point there is no reason to wait since evidently we won't see him as Superman until the very end so I'm all for progressing with the relationship. Ideally I'd like to see full Superman for s10 and then morph into a movie and take off from there replacing the Superman Returns cast with the Smallville cast minus Chloe.
    It is their version and it is creative, yes different but that what keeps it interesting. I know myself if they told the story the same way they did 50's or in the 80's or 90's series I would have lost interest, they change things up a little and it has kept my interest for 9 yrs. I am a big Superman fan, to me Smallville has been the best series every. Who knows they might take your advice and do that for season 10 and a Movie too. What I understand they don't want the next movie to have anything to do with his orgin, 10 yrs of Smallville would have taking care of that issue all they would have to do create a story for the present day Superman. Who knows could be.

Comment

• well I think everyone answered your question but from what I can tell is that he grabbed her arm because he is so used to her doing it that when she was gonna punch/slap his arm he grabbed it because he knows her too well I think the writers wanted the fans to see that he knows her better than anyone & that is why he did that it was so cute

Comment

• Originally posted by CloisFan17
        well I think everyone answered your question but from what I can tell is that he grabbed her arm because he is so used to her doing it that when she was gonna punch/slap his arm he grabbed it because he knows her too well I think the writers wanted the fans to see that he knows her better than anyone & that is why he did that it was so cute
        Yeah it was a great thread and I got more answers than I counted on; all good. I can't wait to re-watch that scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by VicNew
          It amazes me how Clark went from hating her in Seasons 4-6. To tolerating her in Season 7, to diggin her in season 8, to now wanting her in season 9. I wonder when they do get down, will they reflect on the transition.
          We've waited so long for this it's like slow service in a restaurant. By the time you get what you want you appreciate it twice as much if not more. If they had cancelled the show at the end of last season we would have never had a chance to see all of this come together. I can't wait to see things develop and could care less about Zod, Tess, or any of the silly cartoon stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by VicNew
            It amazes me how Clark went from hating her in Seasons 4-6. To tolerating her in Season 7, to diggin her in season 8, to now wanting her in season 9. I wonder when they do get down, will they reflect on the transition.
            Hate her? Have you actually watched the show? Have you seen Lucy and plenty of other episodes?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I don't know what can be gained by making statements that are so obviously false and don't align with anything that we were shown

Comment

• Originally posted by galatians221
              I played it over three times and I still don't know why CK grabbed Lois arm or why Lois was raising it. It looked like Lo was going to land an uppercut or something and Clark intercepted her. That can't be what happened. Does anyone understand that scene?
              To stop her from giving her "Just Friends" punch. She punched him every time things got awkward between them.
              Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 11-09-2013, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• It was an answer to what Lois said ealier in the episode: "I don't wanna be alone anymore" stating that he wants something more too than just being friends.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎