No announcement yet.

How come...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come...

This Leshii god was a unique forrest god belonging to one forrest, yet Sam seemed to find the answer on how to kill it on some site which looked similar to wikipedia, even though its never been done before yet the website/book/whatever seemed to have the answer anyway.

This isn't the first time the bothers have stumbled upon an answer to their completely unique problem that does the trick even though no other human could possibly have had the experience to do it.

Dean: So Sam, how do we kill this five headed purple cat dragon that no body has ever come across before?

Sam: Well i was plating solitare on my laptop for eight hours and i found that the answer is to fire a medeval gobstopper into its ear at 314.7 mph, it says so on this website, it must be right.
    Last edited by TheANIMAL (marcus); 10-09-2009, 06:20 PM.

That zombie ep in season 2 is a good example of this too. Out of all the lore they found (lots, according to them), they somehow pick the right one, probably hardest too (nailing the body in their own coffin bed). Guess the only logical explanation would be 'it's a tv show'.

Comment

Ehh, it's something I look over.

I mean, if you really take time to look, you can find pages which gives you some answers on Pagan gods, but it's usually on the tenth page of Google(the sites that you WANT to read and won't waste your time).

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎