Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite: All of the Clois scenes
    Least faorite: Ollie burning the suit.

Comment

FAV: Lois and clark at the DP, IN THE RAIN and the KENT FARM!!

least fav: the plane scene with the blood rain cloud thing.... worst effects i've seen in comparison to the amazing effects we had in the first 2 eps.

Comment

Favorite: Clois at the Kent farm. Pure awesome-ness.
        Least favorite: The SFX of the Queen jet releasing the antidote and the major plothole that scene was.

Comment

Favourite: 1. The rain scene. 2. Olliver bursting into Tess's office with a shotgun. 2. Tess kicking asses.

Least favourite: None, I loved them all

Comment

Least favorite: Chloe&Hamilton moments

Favorite: Clois in the rain (such a gorgeous moment )...and...all Clois moment in general

Comment

Favourite: Has to be Lois and Clark in the rain. So epic, so beautiful, I just loved it.

Least Favourite: Chloe and Dr. Hamilton's conversation about spying on Oliver.

Comment

Favorite scene: Clark and Lois hugging in the rain so intimately.

Least favorite: Any scene with Oliver thinking about Lois..lol

Comment

Favorites: Coffee scene - so cute, Clois fighting zombies, Clois in the rain, with honourable mention to the opening/middle scene with Clark waking up in a world gone mad, Zod beheading a minion

Least favorites: Clark apologizing to Ollie - WTF?, Ollie with the cop - ugh, Ollie monologuing to his reflection (even if it was unintentionally hysterical), the CGI of the release of the virus

Comment

Favorite: Clois in the rain
                    Leas favorite: Ollie and the slutty cop.

Comment

Fav scene : well of course the CLOIS RAINE SCENE!

Least Fav : probably would be oliver with that cop...

Comment

Least favorite: Clark apologizing to Oliver. LIke every1 else has said already wtf does he have to apologize for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                          Least favorite: Clark apologizing to Oliver. LIke every1 else has said already wtf does he have to apologize for.
                          Maybe for standing in the way of Oliver's kryptonite arrows?

Comment

Favourite: Tess fighting the zombies and Clark superspeeding Emil to the hospital (the look on Emil's face was priceless).

Least Favourite: The Oliver scenes but most definitely Clark apologizing to him and the scene where Lois is talking about Blur (made no sense to me).

Comment

Fave: The Rain scene, a close second - the Clois scene at the Kent Farm at the end
                              Least Fave: Oliver and the yucky cop.. went on too long, made the cop look like a hoe and just had a bad vibe overall.

Comment

Fav: Clois rain scene.

Least Fav: Anything to do with Oliver reminiscing his time with Lois. I thought he was over her?

Also, Tess hacking down zombies with the samurai sword was pretty awesome. For someone I'm supposed to hate, I can't help but like her character .

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎