No announcement yet.

Favorite/least favorite scene in Rabid

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fav scene was the rain scene.

My least fav was when Ollie burned his costume. I was devastated.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanRox

Agreed - Ollie burning his suit was just too sad.

Bring the GA back soon, please!

Comment

Definitely faves: Chloe not wanting to leave Clark. Zod killing his subordinate (I just knew that whatever logical approach the guy had to unleashing the virus and exposing whom they think is Jor-El, Zod was going to kill him for any disobedience - I was kind of expecting Zod to decapitate him, with the head flying to Offscreenville!).

Also Fave- the zombie makeup on Tess and Lois, oh they must have enjoyed that

Least? Hmmmm, not sure of a specific scene. The whole ep in general didn't excite me as much as the last 2, it was OK, but just not full force throttle.

Comment

Favorite: 1. Clark speeds Dr Hamilton to the hospital, 2. Clois in the rain, 3. Tess fights off zombies with a sword

Lease: 1. Clark and Oliver's first meeting, 2. Oliver and the cop, 3. Lois confessing about The Blur, and making little sense.

Comment

Loved the whole episode though i wish ollie had not hooked up with that cop and burned his suit.I want the Green Arrow back fighting crime not drinking taking drugs and feeling sorry for himself.C`mon Oliver the League needs you.

Comment

Originally posted by Faby
              My favorite scene: Umm......Let see.....................I will have to go with everything Clois related
              Least favorite: Oliver trying to talk Lois about her long DEAD feelings for him...him thinking that she still nurtures something romantic for him........made me mad
              I know, right? I mean where was he last year. They barely had any scenes together. I mean, just once in the beginning of season 8 did Lois show some of her past feelings for Oliver, but then she practically told Oliver that she wanted Clark. And he acknowledged it. What makes him think that she still feels the same way?

Sorry, got a little carried away...

Anyways, fav scenes: CLOIS Scenes! least fav: Oliver talking to Lois and the whole cop thing. That was weird!

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanRox

agreed with favorite, and least. I was about to cry when Ollie burned his suit.

Comment

Fave scenes : Clois in the rain and in the Kent Farm
                  Least fav: Ollie and the cop and burning the GA costume

Comment

Fav scene: Clark "closed the book" on Lana. He seems to be at peace with this decision, its good that he's finally moving on from her.

Least Fav Scene: "Rabid" was so good, its hard to choose........but, the plane scene with the obvious CGI "blood cure" seemed a bit contrived. Other than that, the episode was EPIC!!!!!!

Comment

Fave: Clois rain, impossible not to love that scene.

Least: Oliver whining in the elevator.

Comment

Favorite scene= It's raining Clois!

Least favorite= Clark apologizing to Oliver. For what? Clark was right and if he'd done it his way (which he would have been able to if everyone would have kept out of his plans) than Jimmy would still be alive.

Comment

Favorite: Clois in the rain, Clois on the farm, coffee Clois, Clark in WT through rushing Hamilton to the hospital.

Least favorite: Ollie and the cop and while I liked the conversation, the sheer disbelief in how Hamilton and Chloe spread the antedote.

Comment

Favorite- Clois rain scene, and the Clois Daily Planet zombie fighting scene!
                            Least favorite- Anything Oliver related.. Besides when Clark first confronted him on the street

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Superman
                              Favorite scene= It's raining Clois!

Least favorite= Clark apologizing to Oliver. For what? Clark was right and if he'd done it his way (which he would have been able to if everyone would have kept out of his plans) than Jimmy would still be alive.
                              ITA. I hated that Clark apologized to Oliver. Hated with a passion.

Comment

I liked all scenes...Clois` scenes, Tess` scenes, Zod`s scene, Chloe and Emil`s scenes and Ollie`s scenes...but fav still the rain scene- it was fantastic, romantic and beautiful....))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎