No announcement yet.

The new God........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new God........

wonder if this god was friends with the trickster. if so the tricksters pact with sam about not bothering him anymore has gone out the window

i was hoping they might say "He's a bigger dick than the Trickster!"

Comment

This god seemed to be very different from the Trickster and the Pagan gods from "A Very Supernatural Christmas", just because this god could be killed by an iron axe(beheading; it makes sense, because it fed off on humans, much like you need to behead a vampire, who again, feeds off on humans, and not just for souls), Trickster and the other two gods can be killed by a wooden stake to the heart.

Comment

the 2 christmas gods feed off people too but in a different way i think right?or did they just sacrifice them? cant remember. but ya this god seemed like a combo of the 2 since they can control things like the trickster. still think the trickster is the best god we have had but i would have liked to seen the trickster and the paris hilton one have a scene together they would probably make a good team.

Comment

The 2 Christmas gods sacrificed humans. And they only did one human at a time, so when they had both Sam and Dean, they did a special sacrifice; that's why it took too long and Sam and Dean didn't die as the other people did.

And Leshi(the Pagan god's name I believe) had to be beheaded by an axe, much like how you would take down a tree, which also reminded me of the scarecrow back in season one, where Sam and Dean had to destroy that sacred tree that belonged to the Vanir. Not exactly the same thing, but it was pretty similiar, imo, but just different religions.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎