No announcement yet.

Did Jared Shadow Mark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Jared Shadow Mark?

Is what we've seen so far of Mark Pellegrino overshadowed by what Jared did as Lucifer?
    Yay
    0%
    Nay
    0%

I don't think so at all. We've barely seen Mark... but that could just be because I am baised On a serious note though, I think we have yet to see the best of Mark. Jared was great but I can't cast my vote till I see Mark for more than 1 min lol

Comment

What we've seen so far definately. I mean of course Mark still has to prove his worth and he'll get his chance, but think about it. It's not about being biased cause I'm not such a fan of Jared anyway. But we saw him killing Dean, practically being victorious. How is Mark gonna better that? It's not impossible, but it's going to be difficult.

Comment

Well I def. think it will be difficult because we will see present Lucifer after we have seen Future Lucifer. Right now he is trying to get what he wants, what we saw, he got what he had wanted so to me it's 2 different Lucifers we are comparing.

Comment

I think 2009/10 lucifer will have a shorter fuse then the 2014 lucifer who has already won the war.

Comment

I prefer Jared as nice sweet Sammy and Mark as sympathetic Lucifer. I think they have both played it very well thus far though. Not sure where that leaves me in this poll.

I will probably vote yah, because Jared was really great and nailed the speech and such that Mark had used prior to that scene.

Comment

true we haven't seen Mark much. I'm hoping he acts like this.

Comment

Mark is a lot better. I thought JP as Lucifer was way overdone.

I love them both, but JP just isn't on the same acting level as JA.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎