No announcement yet.

RIP Nathan Patrelli

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Nathan Patrelli

With Sylar's face back, even if he doesn't have his memory yet, there won't be any doubt in Sythan's mind about what happened. He just won't know why or how....

Now the question is.... Will Sythan want to have the old sylar's mind back knowing how good he wants to be, and how evil he used to be.....

Adrian will be missed if his days on heroes are numbered.

I wonder if mentally he will see Nathan in his reflection and everyone else will see Sylar. Sylar tried to do the right thing and he gets shot and buried in a shallow grave. Next episode is going to be hilarious.

Comment

my thought is that he will be sylar again, the old sylar but knowing that he will be hunted forever maybe he will just CHOOSE to be Nathan for the public and then Sylar can just be a memory? 5 years gone has to come true with the Nathan/Sylar president.
      Angela would be happy with that, I think she likes Gabe anyhow. Pete different story i guess. He may not be on board but if i were him and saw he had TK and i know that only Sylar had TK i'd push his butt off a building and see if he flys....Sylar can't fly! And then when he hits the ground and heals he will def. know.

I for one would like Peter and Sylar to be 1 and 2 behind the new company with HGR running stuff. that is a powerful team right there and you toss in the Hatian......

They will eventually use the carnival to recuit for the new team also i feel. Why not they are getting less and less trustworthy of Sam...

Comment

Angela hates Sylar, so she will not be ok with Sylar back. I also think Sylar joining with his body is going to fail due to someone eventually stopping Matt during the process. Sylar being good never works and at this point I think its finally time to take the character out. Zach has got two Star Trek sequels coming up and probably some other projects that doesn't involve the show.

The show has needed a new big bad since Arthur flamed out. Danko was good for what he was, but without the military behind him, he was fairly weak. Samuel could be a great villian given time. Adam should have been the big bad through out the show instead of Sylar. It was probably better to keep Sylar dead after season one, but he was awesome in season two just manipulating Maya. Instead doing the hunting for his dad, he should have joined the rest of the Heroes against the military and then turned back to being evil like Magneot in God loves, Man kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
          With Sylar's face back, even if he doesn't have his memory yet, there won't be any doubt in Sythan's mind about what happened. He just won't know why or how....

Now the question is.... Will Sythan want to have the old sylar's mind back knowing how good he wants to be, and how evil he used to be.....
          Interesting. They may indeed go the route where Sythan realizes that he's actually Sylar, and won't want the memories back or that "person" back in charge. But Matt, being pressured by brain-sharing Sylar, will probably force Sythan to take Sylar back in some way. But afterward, I have a feeling that Sylar will be a "new" or changed man, as the essence of "Nathan" will still always be a part of him (along with his memories)--or at least I hope that's what they do. So that Sylar will be like one of those Dax symbiants on Deep Space Nine, with the memories of other people/other lives within him, making him a wiser and better man. I hope they go this route.

Originally posted by Who
          Sylar tried to do the right thing and he gets shot and buried in a shallow grave.
          You mean Sythan here right. As technically of course it wasn't Sylar who did those things, it was Sythan (his body with the mind or essence of who Nathan was). The mind/spirit/soul of Sylar is still trapped inside Matt apparently. Trying to do the right thing in an effort to gain redemption (the theme of this volume) to only have it backfire in your face reminds me of T-Bag on Prison Break (who coincidentally is now on this show as Samuel). Bagwell always came close to changing his ways but the world just wouldn't seem to let him. So he ultimately stayed a scumbag. A tragic character to be sure.

Originally posted by LOONEY
          my thought is that he will be sylar again, the old sylar but knowing that he will be hunted forever maybe he will just CHOOSE to be Nathan for the public and then Sylar can just be a memory? 5 years gone has to come true with the Nathan/Sylar president.
          Well the presidency thing doesn't necessarily "have" to come true of course since the history of that future got changed (things like NY blowing up were averted). Implying a lot of other things will probably be different as a result. However that said, aspects of that future could still manage to come to pass, even if not identical. That Sylar from 5YG seemed more twisted and murderous. This Sylar seems to have had different experiences and different personal changes happen to him. Ultimately I think our Gabriel "Gray" (tongue in cheek name from the creators no doubt, as he is a very gray character, not quite good, not quite evil) will end up a good guy. There's a lot of back and forth happening with his character to be sure, but I hope they take him all the way down the path of redemption, rather than pulling a disappointing "T-Bag" on us with him instead (see above for explanation of this reference).
          Last edited by Xanderman; 10-07-2009, 01:24 PM.

Comment

The hunger

Has anyone else thought that it is strange that the abillities are coming out, but the most basic of and first ability "the uncontrollable hunger" has not surfaced yet?

When it does Nathan / Sylar will be a killer again.

Comment

Originally posted by king901
              Has anyone else thought that it is strange that the abillities are coming out, but the most basic of and first ability "the uncontrollable hunger" has not surfaced yet?

When it does Nathan / Sylar will be a killer again.
              Just proof the "the uncontrollable hungar" was something they made up last minute then forgot about later, lol.

Comment

I wanted a scene with Heidi, Simon, and Monty with Nathan before he shifted back to Gabriel.

Comment

Yeah Sylar needs to get "Nathan"'s life back together, but now he's a carnival worker.

Comment

@targis
                    imo the hunger was something that came with his original power to able to understand how things work and with that it manifested into a sickness in his own brain by wanting more power. Now that his brain (his memory) has been erased, the urge for more power is gone (*ie "the hunger")

Comment

Originally posted by ultimatemimicry
                      @targis
                      imo the hunger was something that came with his original power to able to understand how things work and with that it manifested into a sickness in his own brain by wanting more power. Now that his brain (his memory) has been erased, the urge for more power is gone (*ie "the hunger")

Well IA does cause the person to want more power. But IA wasn't Gabriel's first power EM was his first power. He just thought it was his first because he absorbed it from his Dad.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎