Well... Sylar is out....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well... Sylar is out....

Or is it nathan with sylar's shape?

I liked todays episode that they didn't cram that many stories on one epi.

Nathan with Sylars Shape. Gabriel is locked in parkmans mind.

Comment

Originally posted by auctionmonster
      ya thats what im thinking.

Comment

That's what I think to - some how Sylar transferred himself into Parkman - maybe as self defense?

Comment

If that's true, I can't wait to see "Nathans" face when he see's that he for some unknown reason to him looks like Sylar now, lol.

Comment

So.. he looks like sylar, but still thinks he's nathan. The cat will literaly be out the bag next week for Angela, Noah, and Parkman's plan!

Comment

Nice. I never thought of that until now. Interesting.

Comment

myh problem with that loop hole is that the healing factor was obviously working.... the drug should have only worked for 20 or 30 seconds and he woke back up.... it is automated, he can't control it. it happens non stop...

Comment

Maybe it was a huge dosage of drug. Like the scene where Sylar is unconcious while Matt is editing his memories.

Comment

I think we will see a few episodes of Nathan as Sylar then he will find away to change back. Matt joining Sylar with his body is going to take some time this season. I still think Sylar will get his body back and then get killed right there or someone will destroy the body while the transformation is taking place.

Comment

That's clearly Nathan inside who shapeshifted into Sylar. Judging by the preview for next week Sylathan will be in the police office questioned, and they'll probably have Matt Parkman come in to do the interrogating, Lol

Comment

EP description for #6..
                        "Sylar starts to find his true identity. Peter and HRG go on a quest to find someone that can save Hiro."

and for the next, Hysterical Blindness -
                        "Lydia cautions Samuel against bringing in new members to their clan. Peter tries to connect with Emma, who wants nothing to do with him, and Sylar struggles to find the person he once was."

Sylar couldn't struggle to find the person he once was (and then later start to find it).. if he actually knew who he was in the first place. Meaning, if it was Nathan's psyche inside sylar's body... he wouldn't have to struggle to find out anything (sans the question "why the hell do i look like sylar?"). My guess is that this is "Gabriel Grey" inside Sylar's body.

The explanation we'll probably get concerning "Wheres Nathan" is that when Nathan was shot.. his mind truly believed he died. Kind of like dying in the Matrix.. heh. Why else would he just randomly shape shift into Sylar?

Comment

Nathan doesnt know he got shot, he was knocked out with drugs, Nathan is still there but the body regenerated hence the Sylar form, didnt randomly shapeshift, the body healed itself and resetted his form back to original.... my opinion..

I do agree with the Gabriel Grey theory, that his consiousness ist still in "Sylars" body together with Nathans, and the evil Sylar consiousness is trapped in Matts head.....

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎