No announcement yet.

So, Jacob has a son...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Jacob has a son...

Here's a list and a poll to see what you all think... Got this from the place dark ships fly... Dumb me forgot to add Richard... And he's my pick ugh
    Ben
    0%
    Desmond
    0%
    Jack
    0%
    Bram
    0%
    Locke
    0%
    Hurley
    0%
    Sawyer
    0%
    Sayid
    0%
    Or could it be a daughter.. Illana
    0%
    Or Kate
    0%

It's not son, he has a child which means he could have a daughter. If it's a daughter, I think it'll be Illana or if it's a son, I'll say Richard.

Comment

wait jacob is actually going to have a kid? well we never met desmonds parents so that could be likely. everyone else we have met there parents i believe except for the new people. could be richard. perhaps jacob braught richard to the island cause richard was his son. it can play into the whole rasied by another/having a kid off the island type thing like aaron and penny and what not. perhaps thats why black shirt has a grudge agianst jacob and doesnt seem to like richard much.

Comment

ok i just have to say it. Jacobs son is Damian hahaha

Comment

Jacob has a child? Where did this come from?

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

My money is on Claire...Yeah, she's Christian's daughter and Jack's 1/2 sister. But what if Jacob planned it from the beginning. Besides she vanished from nowhere last time we saw her and she will return in this last season. So this kind of begs the question...could Jacob have been masquerading around as Christian?
          Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-06-2009, 01:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm going to say daughter. My guess is Ilana. Here's an even better question though... Who is Jacob's father?

Comment

Highly doubt we'll ever know. If Jacob's a God we could easily say he was created by a higher power, but I really doubt the show will start getting into that. For all we know, Jacob and the man in black have god like powers and have been on that island since the beginning of time.

Comment

isnt smokey considered a god? cause the temple made it seem that even gods bowed down to smokey.

Comment

I personally believe that the man in black and smokey are the same person, so yeah, I'd say he's a God but it also seems like he hides under the temple while the rest of the temple (which I believe we haven't seen yet) could be used to praise Jacob

Comment

i agree the man in black is smokey but could smokey be its own thing and the man in black when he died could have been powerful enough to take control of smokey?

also wonder if smokey killed those that could stop him and let those live who could help him. like not killing lock.

anyway maybe jacobs kid plays a role in the whole jacob/man in black conflict thing.

Comment

I think it's Sawyer since we never met his parents.

Comment

They showed James as a kid witnessing his father kill his mom and then killing himself. He was also at their funeral. (Also, as a spoiler thing, it was kind of confirmed that it was Ilana)

Comment

I dunno; Desmond's parents, throughout the entire series, only received the most vague and briefest of mentions, and the rules don't apply to Desmond, for whatever reason.

I really gotta think he is connected to Jacob in some major way.

Comment

Yeah I'd say with a serious lack of backstory, as compared to the rest... Des is Jacob's son..

Comment

It's gotta be. Unless Ilana goes back on her saying that he's just a "father figure" to her. However, considering how early on we got this spoiler, I'm surprised this hasn't been revealed yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎