No announcement yet.

What will convince Sam to say Yes?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will convince Sam to say Yes?

What do you think? What on Earth, or Heaven or Hell could convince Sam to consent to allow Lucifer to take over his body and soul?
    He decides he would look good in the white suit
    0%
    He does it to save Dean's life
    0%
    He gets tricked into it (fool me once...)
    0%
    He goes back on the blood wagon
    0%
    He does it to save Dean's life
    0%
    He makes a deal to save as many lives as possible
    0%

You have to save Dean on the list twice.

I figure it would be a combination of the last two, he does it to save as many as possible, but specifically Dean. I voted for saving Dean though for the purposes of this poll.

Comment

I don't think Sam will be saying yes especially after The End. But I think Lucifer will try various methods, perhaps including resorting to torture techniques that Alistair used on Dean in hell.

Comment

I think Sam will be forced to say yes in the end, and Dean will be forced to say yes to Michael, thus giving us a Sam vs Dean, Lucifer vs Michael mega-match.

Comment

Originally posted by WhamBamThankUSam
          You have to save Dean on the list twice.
          That was intentional, I was trying to be funny. Also because that is what I think is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            I don't think Sam will be saying yes especially after The End. But I think Lucifer will try various methods, perhaps including resorting to torture techniques that Alistair used on Dean in hell.
            Now that the brothers are back together, I think Sam's will is strong enough to resist Lucifer. I think Lucifer will attack him mentally. I don't think he will outright torture Sam physically, but perhaps psychologically like he did Nick. There's no doubt that Sam will most likely see Jessica's death over and over like he did in Season 1. That wore Sam down to the point that he couldn't sleep.

Comment

The main thing the Winchesters have to show is no fears of the other dying. The crazy thing that caused Sam & Dean (even John) to make deals when the other was dying or dead has to stop. Because then Lucifer could kill Dean and force Sam to join him by reviving him. Sam & Dean have to get into the mindset that if the other dies, no more deals no matter what. And they have to show this when one of them is attacked (i.e. if Dean is attacked, Sam must not immediately rush to his rescue). The love between them should still be there, but they will have to trust each other & learn that each of them can take care of themself yet be there for one another in case things get too out of hand. It's a very tough balancing act.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
                That was intentional, I was trying to be funny. Also because that is what I think is going to happen.

Ah.

I missed the joke.

I will put on the dunce cap and sit in the corner.

I do agree though. That's ultimately what I voted for, honestly, what else would change Sammy's mind, but Dean's safety?

Comment

I had to vote for the "white suit" option because what I think wasn't up there. i think that what did convince Sam to say yes was being apart from Dean for 5 years. That eventually he got worn down and didn't care and just...gave in.

Now that he and Dean are back together? I don't think he will say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                    The main thing the Winchesters have to show is no fears of the other dying. The crazy thing that caused Sam & Dean (even John) to make deals when the other was dying or dead has to stop. Because then Lucifer could kill Dean and force Sam to join him by reviving him. Sam & Dean have to get into the mindset that if the other dies, no more deals no matter what. And they have to show this when one of them is attacked (i.e. if Dean is attacked, Sam must not immediately rush to his rescue). The love between them should still be there, but they will have to trust each other & learn that each of them can take care of themself yet be there for one another in case things get too out of hand. It's a very tough balancing act.
                    So true

Comment

None of the above, i didnt vote.

Quite simply Lucifer will hang Sam up on a rack and torture him (which would be off the scale on the pain regester seeing as he is Lucifer) until Sam says yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                        I had to vote for the "white suit" option because what I think wasn't up there. i think that what did convince Sam to say yes was being apart from Dean for 5 years. That eventually he got worn down and didn't care and just...gave in.

Now that he and Dean are back together? I don't think he will say yes.
                        I agree w/ that, without Dean he'd liekly give up and give in. Ithink he might still want to do good and so I could see him making a deal so as many lives could be spared as possible.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎