No announcement yet.

How can clark and lois have sex? Major Plot hole comming or what? No Super lois

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
    I read somewhere that if Superman can pass gas without creating a tornado, he can have sex without killing the woman he is with.

Clark's sexual issues with Lana were more psicological than physical. Superman can and will have a normal sex live with his wife.
    I know I'm gonna get jumped by saying this.
    If the mans pinky finger can poke a hole through a steel girder, imagine what his super member can do?
    If a sneeze can send a car flying across the road, what could his sperm spray do?
    A normal human blows around 25 to 30 mph, if Clark is only 10 times stronger then a normal man that's 250-300 mph....and Clark's much stronger then just 10 times stronger...what would that do to the inside of a woman?
    Clark's pee and poop would destroy a toilet. But he probably doesn't have pee and poop as 80 to 90 % of his nurishment come from his cells absorbing yellow solar energy and converting it.

The only way he could have sex with her, would probably to lay there while she does the deed and then she jumps off when he gets to his point (which theoretically would never happen as I doubt she could cause enough friction, etc to get him there)

Even WITHOUT him being Super strong. His race evolved on a planet with much higher gravity giving clark a super dense molecular structure. Therefore Clark is naturally much stronger and his body is geared to having to work against extremley high gravity, therefore he'd probably STILL hurt her by releasing. And IF she could conceive - his kid would be incredibly heavy and much stronger then a normal kid...causing sever complications for the mother.

Originally posted by Komsomolets
    I don't think his meat and two veg has any special powers in Superman mythology, does it?
    And why wouldn't it?? Everything else about the man does. Super breath, super vision, super strength, invunerability. EVERYTHING about him is enhanced.

But no matter, modern audiences want Clark to be able to have sex (what kind of escapist Superhero would he be if he couldn't have sex? Bluntly put the target audience for comics, are tween boys that couldn't fathom that idea.). Therefore he will and "can" have sex without hurting anyone.
    Last edited by knightofkrypton; 02-22-2010, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Easy just use some Blue Kryptonite! I know it's a very rare type of Kryptonite, but still. Or ... Maybe he can acquire some red solar lamps?

Comment

Originally posted by Kneel before Zod
        Easy just use some Blue Kryptonite! I know it's a very rare type of Kryptonite, but still. Or ... Maybe he can acquire some red solar lamps?
        A ha! yes, the way they portrayed blue kryptonite in SV would def. work. That would be it!!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎