Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dean's stupidity (about the colt)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Knife did not work on Catiel or Alastor. The knife wasn't that powerful but it finished of the witch demon who stopped the bullet form the modified gun so that goes to show how weak the colt is with out its special bullets.

Not strong enough to kill a white eyed demon.

Not strong enough to even harm a low ranking angel.

Comment

She deflected them, meaning if they had her she possibly still would have died. I think the knife is pretty powerless when it comes to very powerful demons. But Lucifer is something else and I still think that the colt is only a plan of desperation. Because Dean doesn't want to say 'yes' he doesn't know what else to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
        I think it was the episode with those three witches who didn't know what they were getting themselves into, the one where the woman lost her teeth at the start.

The witch demon turned out to have possessed one of the three, and had some major telekinesis going on. Ruby was there, and the witch demon recognised her from her human days, I don't remember what happened next, witch demon got shot, nothing happened, Sam sent her to hell. I think.
        actually Dean killed her with ruby's knife

and i am convinced after "The End" that the Colt will be able to kill Lucifer and i see that happening i don't see sam saying yes to Lucifer in the Present and i don't see Dean saying yes To Michael i don't see them going that direction

i kinda do want to see a Michael vs Lucifer showdown but i hope michael fights Lucifer posessing Nick not sam

Comment

I think Sam should be possessed because Jared's acting was amazing. Like award winning.

Comment

Originally posted by DruVamp
            Please refresh my memory on the witch demon?
            I'm sorry no one is answering you, lol, but the episode is in season three, episode nine, "Malleus Maleficarum".

Which is ironic, cuz the Colt was not a witch hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
              I think the problem was that Dean 2014 was using this idea as a final resort. He could think of no other way to kill him, since he refused to be Michael's vessel. That's why he was convincing Dean 2009 to say 'yes'... Maybe he did know that this plan did have not much chance of success.
              The thing is 2014 Dean didn't have God's help since Castiel seemingly gave up his search for him. And I think that will be what happens in the actual timeline that didn't happen in 2014 Dean's timeline (the WInchesters & Castiel getting God on their team).

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
              The Knife did not work on Catiel or Alastor. The knife wasn't that powerful but it finished of the witch demon who stopped the bullet form the modified gun so that goes to show how weak the colt is with out its special bullets.

Not strong enough to kill a white eyed demon.

Not strong enough to even harm a low ranking angel.
              I've always been confused about the knife. Is the knife that Anna used to kill Uriel the same knife Castiel used in the premiere to kill the angels who were with Zachariah? Was it a different knife than the one Ruby had in Season 3 that the Winchesters took? Was it perhaps an angel's knife that Ruby stole from the angels?

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
              actually Dean killed her with ruby's knife

and i am convinced after "The End" that the Colt will be able to kill Lucifer and i see that happening i don't see sam saying yes to Lucifer in the Present and i don't see Dean saying yes To Michael i don't see them going that direction

i kinda do want to see a Michael vs Lucifer showdown but i hope michael fights Lucifer posessing Nick not sam
              I think God will dispose of Lucifer by sealing him up again. I don't think he'll be killed. I actually think this will happen:

Michael will trick Dean into saying yes & will be temporarily possessed & start kicking major demon ass, and God will step in during Dean's possession by Michael & punish Michael for tricking Dean. I'm 90% sure this will happen since it's the most logical thing if God actually appears. I have no doubt that Dean will be possessed temporarily. That's too big of a plot to not have.
              Last edited by xrayvision; 10-04-2009, 04:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think the colt is still the same power, but the witch demon was prepared for it. She knew the bullet was coming, and used telekenisis to stop it. YE was caught by suprise and thats why he was killed.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                  I've always been confused about the knife. Is the knife that Anna used to kill Uriel the same knife Castiel used in the premiere to kill the angels who were with Zachariah? Was it a different knife than the one Ruby had in Season 3 that the Winchesters took? Was it perhaps an angel's knife that Ruby stole from the angels?
                  Angels seem to have their own wierd daggers, but its the angel which gives the weapon its power.

Comment

The knife that Ruby brought in during season three is a mysterious knife that really has no story, although it's not the same knife that Anna used to kill Uriel or the knife that Castiel used on Zachariah's buddies.

And also, the knife that Anna and Castiel used is more like a dagger/sword than Ruby's knife.

Comment

^^ Yup

Uriel first had it I believe, because he was the one killing the Angels. I don't know if he mentions where he got it from.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                        I'm sorry no one is answering you, lol, but the episode is in season three, episode nine, "Malleus Maleficarum".

Which is ironic, cuz the Colt was not a witch hammer.
                        Hey, I responded.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
                          Lucifer will no doubt pull a Neo on Dean and prevent the bullets from even hitting him.
                          LOLOL

Clark nees to pull more Neos.

I hate to nitpick, but when he did his "matrix" lean he didn't even avoid the bullets..

No , but ...if he cn get him in the right situation

and to the other guy, the KNIFE didnt work on angels at the same time it worked on demons..so you cant compare when it takes two different things to take them out- they're not quite the same

Comment

Hrm..?

Comment

The thing is 2014 Dean didn't have God's help since Castiel seemingly gave up his search for him. And I think that will be what happens in the actual timeline that didn't happen in 2014 Dean's timeline (the WInchesters & Castiel getting God on their team).

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

I think God will dispose of Lucifer by sealing him up again. I don't think he'll be killed. I actually think this will happen:

Michael will trick Dean into saying yes & will be temporarily possessed & start kicking major demon ass, and God will step in during Dean's possession by Michael & punish Michael for tricking Dean. I'm 90% sure this will happen since it's the most logical thing if God actually appears. I have no doubt that Dean will be possessed temporarily. That's too big of a plot to not have.
                              i see him being killed by the colt or by Michael God my theory is it will be the Colt that kills him

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                              ^^ Yup

Uriel first had it I believe, because he was the one killing the Angels. I don't know if he mentions where he got it from.
                              Lexgirl33 it was Lucifer's Sword that anna used to kill uriel and one that castiel used in the premiere
                              Last edited by Carnagefan88; 10-05-2009, 03:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I don't think that it is stupidity so much as desperation, I have said before that I don't think that the Colt will work, because while it is been said that it can "kill anything" it still seems like a stretch to say that it could kill Lucifer. That is over and above the did Ruby tamper with it question. If the Colt did work it seems like it would be a cop out and lazy story telling and Supernatural has always been better than that

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎