Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flirtation 101: Lois & Tess Mercer in "Metallo"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And that scene between Tess and Lois was SMOKING HOT! Oh my, someone needed to hose me down after that scene. They have such sexual chemistry together. Man, Clark better look out.

I love their banter! When Tess asked for an encore, OMG. And Lois blackmailing her... and the way Tess smiled at the end when Lois was leaving. Those two should have lots of scenes together.

Comment

What was that about? Another Tess Mercer scare tactic i think but Lois was cool as a cucumber

Cassidy was great there. Rrrrrr!

Comment

That was the best scene of the episode. Sizzling chemistry! Enough with the teasing though. Just let Lois and Tess make out already.

Comment

Tess had naughty eyes for Maxima too.

Comment

LMAO! I like it when Lois said that they got "physical" the last time they saw each other. Probably I was just reading too much into it.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
              yeah they were laying the sexual tension on thick in this ep. im like 60% sure tess is bi
              she totally is or should be. I think that would be cool. she doesn;t have to declare it but it would be nice to see the hints of it..

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
                Now THAT is what I call flirting!

First of all, let me just say that Lois looked absolutely FLAWLESS in this episode. Her face was beyong beautiful and angelic and...just...sigh, perfect! And Tess looked FIERCE! Her eyes really stood out in this episode for some reason. I couldn't stop staring at them. She's so sexy! As for the Tess/Lois scene that was a great surprise! I love the flirting and the teasing between these two characters. It sort of reminds me of the Lois and Clark banter, but you know, sexier!

I love Lois accusing Tess of holding her hostage for three weeks and Tess twisting that around and saying that it was just "wishful" thinking on Lois's part. Nice one, Tess! Nice! At some point these ladies will need to rematch and clothes will be flying off. I feel it! Okay, fine, I dont' feel it as much think it...repeatedly at night but um...that's too much information so I'll stop. Let's just say that a rematch will happen and it will be scorchin' hot! I can't wait!

So what did you guys think of the scene? Did you see the flirtation?
                Preach it, sister!

I loved, loved this scene. So much chemistry. I want a episode with just the two of them locked somewhere during the whole time. I want a female version of Nemesis.

They're so fun to watch. I demand at least a scene between them in every single episode.
                Last edited by Nanda Lane; 10-03-2009, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kryptotrite
                  Tess does seem bi. She was all about Plastique. She thought Lana was so beautiful. And now Lois.

BTW...the Lexana sex didn't go on for years. Check your episodes...it was part of one season, and mostly implied at that.
                  Wither and Fracture that I can remember.

2 Seasons I guess.

Still, 2 too many.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Nanda Lane
                  Preach it, sister!

I loved, loved this scene. So much chemistry. I want a episode with just the two of them locked somewhere during the whole time. I want a female version of Nemesis.

They're so fun to watch. I demand at least a scene between them in every single episode.
                  I second that.

A Femisis episode would be awesome. And funny. And hot.

There's no way something wouldn't happen in that situation.

When in Rome.
                  Last edited by psyko69; 10-03-2009, 05:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Kneel before Tois

Comment

Tess likes flirting with Lois because she knows she can't have her.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                        Lois and Tess...never thought of that. Lol.
                        Uh, where have you been this past season? Tess has been... swinging both ways when it comes to Lois.

Comment

I think it was flirting... I mean the double entendre made me laugh out loud.
                          And going off of quotes given by Cassidy and Erica, it seems like they had a laugh playing it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by amandaa125
                            Lol Ella i totally thought of all your lois/tess posts when i watched that scene

You should have seen how happy and how utterly glued to my tv screen I was during that minute or two.

Let's just say I was pleased.

Originally posted by geminis
                            Ella, I wouldn't call that Flirtation 101, I'd call it a master class myself. Normally I'm a pretty straight girl, oh my, that was quite the scene! I almost expected more fighting, followed by some make-up macking out.
                            A make-out scene between Lois and Tess. What every Smallville episode needs.

Originally posted by shelby62
                            They are both warriors... but I have to admit that the flirtatious dialouge left me feeling a little uncomfortable.
                            Yes, I was uncomfortable too. You know given the discrepency between what was being said and the fact that no clothes were coming off. Yes, I was definitely uncomfortable and my inner dialogue was a bit like, "Shred each other's damn clothes already!"

I love that Cassidy took it to that level. She's awesome.
                            I love Cassidy but this wasn't her choice. It was the producers. Obviously though she took it and ran with it! Too bad she left Lois's clothes behind. They really need to get on THAT fast. Too much clothes on Lois. I don't like it.

I was hoping for a Tess-Lois rematch just to see Tess beat the ego out of Lois.
                            So you like it ROUGH, then?

there scenes are always flirtacious! does anyone remember odyssey?! with lois in that maid outfit and tess looking at her like she was desert? lol
                            What a delicious way of describing that scene! And yes, that's the scene that started it all!

ITA with this, but I know this is something Ella has been eagerly waiting for!
                            Who me? *looks around innocently*

And that scene between Tess and Lois was SMOKING HOT! Oh my, someone needed to hose me down after that scene. They have such sexual chemistry together. Man, Clark better look out.
                            Yes and after you get hosed let's move onto Lois and Tess!

And Clark doesn't have to worry. I'm sure neither Tess nor Lois would have a problem with him watching.

Tess had naughty eyes for Maxima too.
                            Blasphemy! Tess only has naughty eyes for Lois!

Although I wouldn't mind a Lois/Maxima/Tess smackdown! Nope, wouldn't mind THAT at all!

LMAO! I like it when Lois said that they got "physical" the last time they saw each other. Probably I was just reading too much into it
                            I'd say you were reading into that line just right!

Whoa! Locked in for an entire episode! Can there be a bed?!

Tess likes flirting with Lois because she knows she can't have her.
                            Pfft! Have you SEEN Tess? She can have ANYONE! And if Lois doesn't want to play nice, well then Tess has no problems being naughty!

Comment

Definitely felt it. Reminded me of Nana Visitor in DS9 as The Intendant...firece, ruthless, wonderfully bi She planted one on Ezri Teagan in that universe. If that happened in SV, my TV will explode

Comment

OMG! That scene was awesome! There was flirting and tension, they're both so beautiful. I would love to see something more going on there.
                                And of course, I couldn't help myself doing an avatar or two

. . . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎