Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did 2014 Dean want to let 2009 Dean see?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did 2014 Dean want to let 2009 Dean see?

Well a bit after 2014 Dean told 2009 Dean that he was using the others as decoys, 2014 Dean said something about wanting to show 2009 Dean something. Later on Lucifer killed 2014 Dean..was that what 2014 Dean wanted to show 2009 Dean? That Lucifer will end up killing him, if he doesn't say "yes" to Micheal.

2014 Dean wanted 2009 Dean to see Samifer.

Comment

He also wanted to show him that he was capable of making decisions in the nature of doing evil for a greater good. Dean 09 couldn't do it, however Dean 14 had no problem getting those people killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
        2014 Dean wanted 2009 Dean to see Samifer.
        oh so he was hoping seeing sam like that would be enough to convince Dean to say "yes?"

Comment

That too, but he also wanted him to see Sam in general I think to see what the consequences were of him ignoring Sam. I think he hoped he would do both, say yes and get Sam back. Cause I think Dean 2014 knew that Dean wouldn't say yes in the first place, but I think he was smart enough to understand he couldn't keep ignoring his brother

Comment

Originally posted by Kayon
            oh so he was hoping seeing sam like that would be enough to convince Dean to say "yes?"
            yup he wanted past dean to know how bad it got because he gave up on sam and pushed him to the side of evil.

----- Added 54 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
            That too, but he also wanted him to see Sam in general I think to see what the consequences were of him ignoring Sam. I think he hoped he would do both, say yes and get Sam back. Cause I think Dean 2014 knew that Dean wouldn't say yes in the first place, but I think he was smart enough to understand he couldn't keep ignoring his brother
            ya i think he wanted past dean to do something from stopping sam from saying yes.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-02-2009, 01:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ok thanks, my question is answered.
              Requesting Topic lock.

Comment

ok will do

locked by request of thread creator.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢