Television Ratings for "Metallo"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost forgot to watch and not because I didn't want to watch. It's the Friday time slot. At the very last minute, like three minutes after the show started, something reminded me that it was on Fridays now, and I looked at the time and realized I was missing it.

Yesterday I remembered and mad that it wasn't on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaderoyale
      This episode deserves to do so well
      It totally deserves it, but I'm worried about the Friday time slot just making things slide downhill, ratings-wise. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatiana
        will they add ny viewers after tomorrow
        I am guessing no(they didn't for Abyss last season)

Comment

ratings will be down. CW blew it big time.

premptting Smallville in the New York area, with a baseball game featuring a team no longer in the running.

Comment

Some stations like mine (Grr) were having audio problems during the first 5 minutes and the screen was losing color. It was annoying. Anyway, I feel the ratings will be quite bad because of the NYC blockout, but I want to be wrong.

Comment

I don't think we'll really know how the show is performing as a whole until after the 3rd or 4th episode. Thanks a lot, New York! :X

Comment

I'm afraid it's going to be low. There are a LOT of us in the NY metropolitan area that watch.

Comment

yea i hope the lost of nyc market wont be to much of a damper on ratings. Hopefully it will stay around 2.0-2.3million viewers. But then yea once we get the live + 7 numbers for each episode it should count for some. Plus show does well on iTunes too.

Comment

Lois should be in every episode.

Comment

well she is going ot be in 18 of 22 episodes this year so that is a good thing.

Comment

I'll say 2.1 - 2.3M. Hopefully higher than that though!

Comment

Man I hope we get some good ratings for this episode, it was just too awesome not to.

Comment

yea i hope the nyc market isnt to big a dip on the rating. But then once nyc gets counting in that should be good. Then once we get the live + 7 numbers for the episodes in the coming weeks it should be good.

Comment

I hope i'm wrong maybe 1.9-2.0 million only because of NY

Comment

Originally posted by Loisdragon
                                I hope i'm wrong maybe 1.9-2.0 million only because of NY
                                NYC is roughly 6.5% of the viewing audience of the US, so that basically means for every 1M people watching the average is about 65k are from NY. Let's assume that 3M would have watched with NY, that means that 195k didn't watch basically(and the final rating would be 2.805M). While the number is going to hurt it's not going to be as drastic as many people think(I am guessing somewhere in the 150-200k range)

Using Savior as an example, 2.57M watched it last week, if NY was taken out of the equation, roughly 2.4M would have watched.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎