No announcement yet.

Lenore and the vampires

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lenore and the vampires

It'd be pretty cool to see them again. Especially if this is heading where I think it's headed; war. And that would need an army.

Lenore was pretty cool. It would be great to see some non-conventional allies for the Winchesters. If it happens, they better make it public that Lenore & her buddies are good guys to avoid problems with other hunters.

Comment

Lenore kinda got dropped by the wayside, didn't she? (much like Missouri, who cold probably help out about now!)

But yes, I'd love to see her join up.

Comment

What could Missouri do?

Yes, she could've been used last season instead of bringing in the new psychic Pamela, but...Missouri is really useless for the Apocalypse, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
          What could Missouri do?

Yes, she could've been used last season instead of bringing in the new psychic Pamela, but...Missouri is really useless for the Apocalypse, lol.
          She may be able to help them identify sources/hotspots of supernatural activity that they would otherwise not recognize.

Comment

That's taking the fun away from Bobby though. He only has one job now since he's confined to a chair.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
              What could Missouri do?

She can see the future, she can tell when people are lying to her, she can (if I remember correctly) reads minds (she read Dean's 'thoughts'). She'd be pretty useful, IMO.

Team her with Bobby and...

Comment

AWESOME! Leonore and Bobby teamed up!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍