No announcement yet.

Samuel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel

So he has terrakinesis. What can he do besides move the earth? It seemed like he could absorb hair gel and transfer it to his head. I'll have to watch it again but thats what it looked like to me.

Well seeing how pretty much everything comes from the Earth, I'd say he's almost telekinetic?

Comment

I guess so. So hes kind of like Avalanche from X-men with a bit of telekinesis.

Comment

Samuel is turning out to be one of the most compelling characters. I hate him and then I love him, and vice versa. He reminds me of how I felt about Ben Linus in LOST when we first met him. Always manipulating, always motivated. The leader of "the others", anyone?

Comment

Who remembers the Comic book called the 9th Wonders?

Isaac painted hiro facing off against a monster made of earth and stone known as "Uluru".

Tell me-- Whats to stop Samuel from forming this creature as a way of expressing his Apocalyptic ability.

Comment

Only Sylar can stop Samuel... only Samuel can stop Sylar.
            Maybe Tracy could stop Samuel

Comment

Originally posted by BrittanyBean
              Samuel is turning out to be one of the most compelling characters. I hate him and then I love him, and vice versa. He reminds me of how I felt about Ben Linus in LOST when we first met him. Always manipulating, always motivated. The leader of "the others", anyone?
              I completely agree with you... but if u compare them, i think ben is cooler...

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxam12
                I completely agree with you... but if u compare them, i think ben is cooler...
                Yes. Ben is much cooler. But we also know more about Ben.
                I think without powers, Ben Linus would kick Samuel Sullivan's ass.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎