This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music in "The End"

Post it.

Only 1 song tonight...and then just a little snippet. Still, playing "Do You Love Me" in that scene made a huge impact on setting the tone for 2014.

Comment

loved the music in this episode. they been having atleast 1 great song an episode this season.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        loved the music in this episode. they been having atleast 1 great song an episode this season.
        Yeah it is a great song. It was short...but effective!

So glad we are getting some music back after having almost none last season

Comment

ya last season didnt really have any stand out music. maybe budget was an issue?

Comment

It was a weird/risky choice for that particular scene, but it completely worked. I loved it.

Comment

I was hoping for "The End" by The Beatles

Comment

I was hoping for "Back in Black" at the end with Sam and Dean just because they re-united.

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
                  Only 1 song tonight...and then just a little snippet. Still, playing "Do You Love Me" in that scene made a huge impact on setting the tone for 2014.
                  I thought it was kinda weird to play that song for that part of the epi

Comment

tptb that decided to use that song for that scene has a twisted sense of humor. lol. Never in a million years would I guess that song would have made it into a SPN episode.

Comment

i think they need some of the classic classic rock.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎