No announcement yet.

Chris and Josh's stupid INSECURITY...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris and Josh's stupid INSECURITY...

They said somewhere that if Chuck and Sarah get together then the show is over....WHAT?!!!

Are they dumb, over in Smallville it took only two seasons for Clark and Lana to get together and 5 seasons for them to finally have sex. They lost their virginity to each other and Lana is the only woman he has ever had sex with which is even more stupid.

The writers in SV couldn't wait to get them together then break them up then back together like a huge rollercaster.

If the show lasts 3 more years and there not together by then constantly with these ridiculous triangles that Josh is known for then the show will end. When are they finally going to do it, in Season 6? Are they finally going to get together in the series finale?

Well Josh and Chris, your show is going to end if your still toying with the viewers in 3 years.

If Chuck and Sarah get together that will pave way for some storylines. Hell fanfiction has better storylines for Chuck than those writers can come up with.
    Last edited by Kryptonian250; 09-28-2009, 12:05 PM.

Originally posted by Kryptonian250
    They said somewhere that if Chuck and Sarah get together then the show is over....WHAT?!!!

Are they dumb, over in Smallville it took only two seasons for Clark and Lana to get together and 5 seasons for them to finally have sex. They lost their virginity to each other and Lana is the only woman he has ever had sex with which is even more stupid.

The writers in SV couldn't wait to get them together then break them up then back together like a huge rollercaster.

If the show lasts 3 more years and there not together by then constantly with these ridiculous triangles that Josh is known for then the show will end. When are they finally going to do it, in Season 6? Are they finally going to get together in the series finale?

Well Josh and Chris, your show is going to end if your still toying with the viewers in 3 years.

If Chuck and Sarah get together that will pave way for some storylines. Hell fanfiction has better storylines for Chuck than those writers can come up with.
    like i have posted a ton of time in all kind of shows and especially the way this one is going if they wouldn't have started the small jokes and the looks and kisses here and there between Sarah and Chuck then they could of done that take longer to get together. but the thing is they started this flirty stuff in season 1 of the show and in season 2 it was a bunch of going back and fourth between them and bringing in all these other love interests for Chuck and Sarah. now this kind of stuff gets boring real quick if you were to ask me. for example when they brought in Chucks ex i can guarantee that most people could almost all guess how it was gonna end there is only so many and only so much of the back and fourth that can go on and that viewer can take. and last its cracks me up when i hear " oh the show would be over if they get together" that's a bunch of Bull Crapo............. just they way they did 2 years of he/she loves me or loves me not. they can do a couple of hey we are together now.... stories can be made up for the show with couples in it with no problems.
    Last edited by Kal_El=Clark; 09-30-2009, 12:27 AM.

Comment

i think they just wont get together till the end because they cant have a real relationship now. im sure they will try but its kind of hard to have a relationship when your spending 24 hours a day avoiding bullets and homicidal ninjas.

Comment

Yeah well if that happens then this show is over because the viewers will have enough of this love triangle crap that these two morons keep putting there.

Its getting old just like the Clana got old over in SV. People hated it including Tom Welling who had enough of that Clana crap.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          i think they just wont get together till the end because they cant have a real relationship now. im sure they will try but its kind of hard to have a relationship when your spending 24 hours a day avoiding bullets and homicidal ninjas.

well how about the Brice and Sarah thing they definitely had a serious relation between themselves. the excuse can be cause of the reason that there dodging bullets they cant be together.

that would be like saying Lois & Clark cant be together because she will be in constant fear that she will be killed cause of what she knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal_El=Clark
            well how about the Brice and Sarah thing they definitely had a serious relation between themselves. the excuse can be cause of the reason that there dodging bullets they cant be together.

that would be like saying Lois & Clark cant be together because she will be in constant fear that she will be killed cause of what she knows.
            Chris and Josh should get fired, get some new writers onto the show. There boring love triangles will end the show not Chuck and Sarah getting together.

Comment

Lois & Clark isn't exactly the best example, i mean, wasn't the show over after they were married?

Though I think the clone thing in s3 might have pi$$ed people off more.

But yeah,Bryce and Sarah were together... And if it's cause they feel Chuck can't defend himself like Bryce... well here's a question. How come nobody EVER bothered to even try to teach him at least a bit of self defence?

(Edited: just saw the spoilers... good to know they're finally realizing that they can at least try not to have him be the damsel in distress all the time.)

Of course, i think Josh needs to take a page out of what he's doing with Gossip Girl. Chuck and Blair were back and fourth in season 2, and it became a pairing I can't stand. Now that they're together in s3, they're just adorable and I'm loving them again. Hopefully, that happening in GG might pave the way for it happeneing on Chuck.
              Last edited by Daddylion; 10-02-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Daddylion, I like your Hello Kitty CASTIEL. Chris and Josh have to stop these BS before the show is surely cancelled. There are so many times you can toy with the viewers before your show is screwed.

Comment

hehe thanks. I made a whole bunch of them here.

And yes, i agree with you. Like i mentioned with the Lois & Clark. They kept teasing the audiance, finally saying there's gonna be a wedding in season 3 and then suddenly having a clone be there instead and then Lois' amnesia... there's only so much the audiance can take before they're too annoyed to watch.

Of course, with a show like Chuck, i'll probably never stop watching. I might get annoyed with the romance, but i still like the plotline beyond the romance, and the comedy. If it gets really bad i'll just fast forward like i did with Rachel/Ross scenes on Friends... now THAT was one hell of a yo-yo... It lasted 10 years!

Comment

Yep, there threading on thin ice, they better not make us the fans regret putting effort in saving Chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
                      Lois & Clark isn't exactly the best example, i mean, wasn't the show over after they were married?

Though I think the clone thing in s3 might have pi$$ed people off more.

But yeah,Bryce and Sarah were together... And if it's cause they feel Chuck can't defend himself like Bryce... well here's a question. How come nobody EVER bothered to even try to teach him at least a bit of self defence?

(Edited: just saw the spoilers... good to know they're finally realizing that they can at least try not to have him be the damsel in distress all the time.)

Of course, i think Josh needs to take a page out of what he's doing with Gossip Girl. Chuck and Blair were back and fourth in season 2, and it became a pairing I can't stand. Now that they're together in s3, they're just adorable and I'm loving them again. Hopefully, that happening in GG might pave the way for it happeneing on Chuck.
                      well sorry i didnt explain it that great but i meant to say Lois & Clark on the SV show.... tptb even went out to say that if Lois & Clark get together on the show that the show will be over and that it would be a rerun of the advetures of Lois & Clark..... just like there doing here that if Sarah & Chuck are together the show will be over.... man so much for creative thinking these days in writing a show.................
                      Last edited by Kal_El=Clark; 10-05-2009, 12:10 PM.

Comment

They can come up with new storylines if there together like maybe she's pregnant with his kid and there child is in danger because he can do much more than Chuck.

Comment

well sorry i didnt explain it that great but i meant to say Lois & Clark on the SV show.... tptb even went out to say that if Lois & Clark get together on the show that the show will be over and that it would be a rerun of the advetures of Lois & Clark..... just like there doing here that if Sarah & Chuck are together the show will be over.... man so much for creative thinking these days in writing a show.................
                          Right hehe, i hear Lois & Clark, i think the 1990's show... for on Smallville, I say clois. or SVclois if other versions are being discussed too.

Also, just because we have lois and clark together, that won't make SV, Lois & Clark... IMO they are two very different versions of Superman (and i love them both). L&C is a romantic comedy where all plotlines revolve around a single romance, and the focus is more or less on two characters and other characters just kinda surround them, and all the villians are comical, it's stylistically more like a funny cartoon because that part isn't as important as the romance. Smallville might be very heavily focused on romance (which i don't always like) but the adventure part of the show is actually taken seriously. It doesn't rely solely on the romance like L&C does.

And with Chuck, the show itself is also not relying solely on the main romance pairing. I really like Chuck and Sarah, but there are other things too, and if they do get together, those things can come into play with the dynamic of them as a couple as well.

I'm not for your proposed baby idea though.

Comment

Well a Charah baby would boost ratings like crazy.

Comment

Yeah well, I was thinking in the long run it might be problamatic. Makes me think of Angel, and them having to put Connor in hell, just so they can have a teenager on.

And in the short run, this show might not last, and a baby is 9 months, practically a large part of a whole season will end up being devoted to issues involving the baby, or at least all storylines written will all have to have the baby kept in mind. And if they have a couple of seasons more time can be devoted to all that, but as it is, the show might not have another season and I'd rather not have a large chunk of that on baby issues.

And also... how can the child do more than Chuck, if he's only a baby? Unless, the show can actually skip a few years or something... I mean, how can they know he's special? Some sort of test? Someone anticipated it? The abilities to contain the intersect might be hereditary but the intersect itself? that might be pushing it.
                              Last edited by Daddylion; 10-06-2009, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎