No announcement yet.

Davis Bloome redemption

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davis Bloome redemption

I didn't think they would have changed it to be honest. But I expected something very little. I expected that they would at least excuse his actions. Meaning that he just lost his sanity in the end because he was struggling with both his emotions and with Doomsday. If they did mention that in 'Savior' that at least would have been of some compensation to me for what they did with the character in the final season finale.

I honestly didn't expect anything, but unlike you, I didn't watch. Davis deserved redemption and the whole thing disgusts me.

Comment

I think that they could give him reddemption by showing that the Black K worked on his monster side and human side like three ways. Since it takes Clark Kryptonian side but since they had been admanet about his DNA being human and the tests show him as human it would work like Lex did spliting his good and bad side.

So they could give Davis redemption by showing that yes he had good in him like everyone else and his good side was still around. And perhaps he comes back to knock some sense into Clark and or the so called heroes or even Chloe. Or he comes back to take Chloe away from and preventing her to turn into the crazy tower lady.

Either that or do the whole clone thing. It wasn't really Davis that may work too.

But having that be all of Davis would be hard to come back from and find redemption. I would still take it if they somehow did, but I doubt it.

Comment

I'm still puzzled what is gonna happen. I mean I'm not sure I even want Davis back after the crap they pulled on us. However that teaser poster said Sam Witwer would be back as Davis, so I'm still puzzled about that. I don't think it's gonna happen. He's busy with a movie at the moment, so I think he wants to go for a movie career instead on a career for television.

Comment

What poster? I think he could still find time for one Redemptive Ep that is if the writers actually made it good and redemptive. And he after this movie he may be working on TV in a live action version of The Force Unleashed but that may be a rumor IDK.

Comment

Yep but that rumour is fake. A live-action series is coming from tv. Which is not long set after episode III, meaning his character in The Force Unleashed is only a toddler, so that's not going to happen.

Comment

Oh, I'm crying.

Comment

Didn't know where to post this, so I posted in the thread I created some time ago. It's been like a few months ago that I asked Sam Witwer in what direction he would have taken Davis, well I finally got a response

Q: (1) What direction would you have taken your character if you had the freedom to do whatever you wanted. Did you have something else in mind (if so, what) when did you know how your character was going to end up like.

Ya know, I just thought that when they cured Davis, he might be happy or something. I guess not. He did have a pretty unhappy life. I suppose I was hoping that he'd help get rid of himself in some heroic way. But hey. Not my job to figure out what's gonna happen. It's my job to execute what the producers tell me DOES happen. I hope I did that well.

Comment

See the guy who portrayed Davis wanted him to have redempiton. It makes me feel good it just wasn't my interpetation of the character it was SW's interpetation of the character too, thinking he could have redemption or he could be happy or at least get rid of himself in a heroic way.

This is why I love SW! I love the way he interpeted his character! I love the way he protrayed his character in being a good guy placed in a horrible situation. I'm glad he didn't agreew/ the end but he had to do his job. He also is very professional and isn't afraid to speak the truth in a respectful way.

Comment

Davis basically went the way of Lana's 1 year love interests(Jason and Adam). basically at the end of there run they go nuts and get killed

Comment

They both kept dark secrets from her though. They were always to end up bad and you can see that from the path Davis has taken there's a difference in character. He kept his dark secrets, but he did reveal them to Chloe. Adam was selfish and cared more for his own survival, rather than for Lana. Jason cared more for what his mother and himself wanted, rather than for Lana. Davis cared more for Chloe, rather than for himself. So there's the difference.

Comment

I see somebody eles notice. Davis kind of remind me of both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
                          They both kept dark secrets from her though. They were always to end up bad and you can see that from the path Davis has taken there's a difference in character. He kept his dark secrets, but he did reveal them to Chloe. Adam was selfish and cared more for his own survival, rather than for Lana. Jason cared more for what his mother and himself wanted, rather than for Lana. Davis cared more for Chloe, rather than for himself. So there's the difference.
                          On the flip side Jason and Adam didn't have an split personality that murdered people. In the case of Jason, I would argue his going nuts came out of nowhere, I always thought when it came to Lana and his mom he was more on the side he didn't care for the way his mom acted and wanted to be left alone to live his life. It wasn't till spirit that we seen jealous jason creep in(and that's after his gf at the time goes to the school dance and dances with her old sweetheart).

Jason and Helen Bryce are 2 characters that them going evil sort of came out of nowhere for me, Adam and Davis while I could see where it comes from there was better paths they could have taken. In the case of all 4 it was definantly a similar writing pattern employed on the show for "other love interests"

Comment

Difference also is with Jason and Adam is that the show always showed reasons to be supsicious around these guys. I never had that with Davis. I always knew when he was being bad (cause he had to) and when he was good. I didn't feel suspicious cause the show gave you the right image of who this guy was until the final moment of course where he does go crazy which was imo (and not only mine) totally OOC. With Adam and Jason you followed them and you knew something bad was going to happen. I expected that Jason would become evil, I suspected Adam was not such a good guy, even though I partially pitied him. But with Davis I always knew that he was going to be as good as he could, cause he did good from his point of view. He tried to do the best to calm the monster, however he did make mistakes, which is what made him just more human. Sam told me that his favourite character is Starkilller. Why? Because he likes the story of redemption and I think that's exactly what he wanted for Davis. Jason and Adam, they were not bad...they were not evil, but they were not good either. And with Davis I always thought he was good, but I know many disagree on that, considering the murders. But I already discussed that part many times.

Comment

And if I may add... Jason and Adam, imo, never became crazy. Jason hungered for revenge and became very agressive, but he always had that in him. Davis on the other hand was always calm if he was not affected by his alter ego Doomsday. There was always some influence coming from Doomsday when he became agressive. But in the end there was no influence at all from DD yet he even wants to kill Chloe who he always loved. So it was a complete turn around, which Jason and Adam didn't have. They just slowly crawled up the path of being a 'bad boyfriend'. While Davis imo never showed such signs, not even jealousy. Yes he was probably jealous over Jimmy, but he never let that control him.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎