• Show
Clear All

I am not a god!

Powerful stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Loisdragon
      "I'm Not A GOD"

very powerful
      Agree...My favorite and needed to be said.

Comment

talking about what the cop said to Lois and Corben I thought it was hilarious when Lois stepped on his foot after he kissed and the face she made when she walked away, I was like "great job Lois!"

Comment

I like the way Lois said "where are you ?" it is not about the quote but the way it was done. One of my favourite moment

Comment

Lois: "Your lame sexist night club wouldn't let me in. So I had to improvise."

Oliver: "Could you repeat that?"

Comment

i know it's not as powerful as: "kneel before zod" (zod) or "i'm not a god" (clark) but my favority line has to be chloe:" kay, i've never actually said this before, but could ya dumb that down a little bit?"

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
                Chloe: Okay, I've never actually said this before, but could you dumb that down a little bit?

I love that one

Comment

I wear the symbol of my family everyday to remind me I have a different desitny.

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
                    Lois: "Your lame sexist night club wouldn't let me in. So I had to improvise."

Oliver: "Could you repeat that?"
                    That was hilarious!
                    Ollie doesn't even look surprised to see her there. Typical Lois, getting into places she really shouldn't be, it doesn't even phase people anymore.

Comment

Zod: You would be shot before you reach the yard.
                      Tess: After the last few days, it would be a blessing to be shot to death.

The delivery of Tess' line was just too Tess-y. It was perfect lol

Comment

I'm not a God! - Clark to Chloe

He seems to be doing an adequate job without his sidekick. - Emil to Chloe

Comment

Originally posted by wellinglover66
                          He seems to be doing an adequate job without his sidekick. - Emil to Chloe
                          That was my favourite one too

Comment

"Shouldn't you be moth-balling a lab or packing up Oliver's pleather cllection?"

"Can you repeat that?"

and whatever that first thing clark said to the assasin-lady in the barn was really powerful.

Comment

This is my favorite quote from Savior along with the beautiful music:

My favorite part of the music is when Lois runs out to the phone-booth to try and talk to the Blur. I love this beautiful music (it kind of sounds like Superman music that has some sadness to it and romance music at the same time). Lois picks up the phone and says to the Blur:

"Hello? Maybe you're not calling because you're here." She then runs out to the street and calls for the Blur, but unfortunately, he can't hear her.

Lois: "Look, I know what you did for Chloe. At least let me thank you. Look, I'm sorry I'm late! I promise you can trust me!" says Lois in a desperate voice. She continues, "Please?! I know you're out there somewhere! Where are you?"

I thought Erica did a good job using her voice in this scene, along with the beautiful music. You could tell she was ready to break down (through her voice). And the music matched Erica's acting. Nice heart-breaking music, just perfect for Lois! The music and the acting was well done!

Comment

Chloe: I wouldn't come any further unless you're interested for an impromptu nosejob.

Chloe: Dr. Hamilton.
                                Emil: If you would be so kind as to lower the 9mm Jericho 941. I prefer "Emil."

Lois: What the hell?

Clark: If there's anything that's keeping me tethered, it's that I still can't fly. Have I not earned the same powers that Kara has?
                                Jor-El: Your powers lie within you, Kal-El. Your physical composition is no different then your cousin's.
                                Clark: Are you saying it's all in my head?
                                Jor-El: You still see yourself as a human.
                                Clark: You're wrong. I gave up everyone I cared about. I gave up everyone who was important to me. I wear the symbol of our family everyday to remind me that I have a different destiny.
                                Jor-El: Perhaps you tried to move on too quickly. The test of a true hero is to struggle with feelings of loss and overcome them, not to avoid them.

Lois: You were the one who was playing Thelma and Louise with the creature from the Black Lagoon.

Clark: Isn't it time to move beyond these mental trials?
                                Jor-El: Your determination is strong, my son. But just as your passion will be your greatest strength, so too, will it be your greatest obstacle.
                                Clark: Jimmy died because of me and I can't afford to let another mistake like that happen. You sent me here to fulfill a destiny. Tell me what you need from me.
                                Jor-El: Kal-El, you do not need me to tell you what is standing in your way, you already know. And you know what you need to do.
                                Clark: I have to say good-bye to her.

Faora: We deserve to know what happened to us. How did we get here?
                                Zod: That is enough!
                                Faora: Does anybody know we're here?
                                Zod: Salute. Kneel! Kneel before Zod!

John: Good find?
                                Lois: Look, on a scale of 1 to 10 of illegal things I've done in my life, this doesn't even hit the radar. Okay, that didn't exactly come out right.

Zod: You would be shot before you reach the yard.
                                Tess: After the last few days... it would be a blessing to be shot to death.

Chloe: So what part of that involves skulking around a phone booth looking for Lois?
                                Clark: It's not like that.
                                Chloe: I think Lois found your lucky charm and hitchhiked to the future.
                                Clark: Is she...?
                                Chloe: She's fine. She doesn't remember anything, but she didn't come back alone. And it looks like her excess baggage maybe trying to kill her.

Oliver: Hello, Legs.
                                Lois: Legs, really? You're drunk.

Clark: You followed Lois from the future to come after me. Why?!
                                Alia: Because you betrayed us.

Zod: I have always been true to my word. And I will find the answers we are looking for, or I will die in the quest.

Clark: I'm not a god! And the last time that I tried to rewrite fate, my own father died. He died right here in my arms because of me.
                                Chloe: I've given up so much for you, Clark. This is the only thing I've ever asked from you. Please? Please do this for me. Please save Jimmy.
                                Clark: I can't.
                                Chloe: That's good that you're embracing your Kryptonian side. There isn't really anything human left in you.

Lois: Who the hell are you, then?
                                John: I'm a field reporter. I spent the last few years in Afghanistan. Hopefully that gave me enough training to be your desk mate.
                                Lois: Don't bet on it. And don't get too comfortable in that chair. Clark's coming back.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎