No announcement yet.

maybe they should have use the Hatian on Sylar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe they should have use the Hatian on Sylar

Instead of using Mat to clean Sylar mind they should have used the Hatian to clean his mind then use Mat to add nathan memory to him. That way there would be no trace of Sylar. Wonder if the Hatian would have saw visions of Sylar like Mat dose. Do you think Mat really sees Sylar or is it in his mind?

I think that Sylars mind is realy in Parkmans head and I think that Hatian would be resistant of Sylars mind because his power is absolutely different than Parkmans power

Comment

According to Adam/Kensei in season two - if u have the ability to heal yourself u can heal the damage to your memory that the hatian does.

Comment

That's true, although it seems as if Peter needed someone to help jog his memories a bit for the healing to take place. I sort of wonder if the same thing applies to a Parkman Whammy. Can one pull themselves out of the whammy? I think they also need help.

Comment

I think Sylar's natural "knowing how things work" power will eventually pull him out of the whammy and would also heal the damage done by the hatian - if they tried that route. Only thing that might work is if Matt and The Hatian worked together and continually erased Sylar's memories and made him think he was Nathan.

Then the peeps around Nathan would have to come up with some kind of valid excuss for the fact that Nathan has the extra powers so that Sylar/Nathan would stop triping out and forcing himself to remember who he is when he enivitably accidently uses a power.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
            According to Adam/Kensei in season two - if u have the ability to heal yourself u can heal the damage to your memory that the hatian does.
            Good point didn't even think of that. Until I starting thinking that I thought that they should have pulled a double team with Matt and the Haitian.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎