No announcement yet.

Damon this episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damon this episode

I have to say that one of my favorite parts about this episode were scenes with Damon. He brings such a twisted view on things and can quickly turn people's minds or make them doubt themselves. I really enjoyed his scenes with Stefan and also with Elana.

I want to know more about his intentions. I wonder if they'll be similar to the books or different.

Damon, so far, is the only character that is interesting to me. I love everything he says. My favourite scene would have had to be with him and Elaina, when he was leaning in to kiss her, and she just slapped him. That was hilarious, boy did he get owned. It's a good thing though, that he isn't backing down. Can't wait to see this twisted Love triangle thing pan out.

Comment

damon is very funny. however, i would like them to humanize him a bit. he can't be that way for the entire series run. right?

it just seems like the show is going too fast. stephan and elena are already an item? that was damn fast....after like half an episode. it'll probably be consummated by next month at this rate and they'l be married by the end of the year.

Comment

damon is very funny. however, i would like them to humanize him a bit. he can't be that way for the entire series run. right?
        I think they have already begun to do that. He seemed very human in his scenes with Elena. His face after Elena apologized to him was very telling to me. He looked confused and then kind of touched. He was totally off his game when Bonnie came in. Also, he was very tender at the end with Elena. I think the way he lashed out and killed Tanner after Stefan called him on it seemed almost like he was protesting too much. I don't think he likes his human side much, so he fights to supress it. That is just my interpretation, though.

stephan and elena are already an item? that was damn fast....after like half an episode.
        That almost makes me wonder about Stefan and Elena. Yes, they put them together really quick, but now they added Damon. I think things are probably going to get very complicated between them and I would say it is up in the air who she ends up with. Just because they put Stefan/Elena together real quick does not mean that it will last or that they will suddenly become engaged. She is missing some vital information on him still.
        Last edited by NYMeggi; 09-25-2009, 05:44 AM.

Comment

He's got hatred in everything, except for Elana. Oo that's his humanity lol.

Comment

Originally posted by markbot

it just seems like the show is going too fast. stephan and elena are already an item? that was damn fast....after like half an episode. it'll probably be consummated by next month at this rate and they'l be married by the end of the year.
            Well Damon acting like that is staying true to the books. So that in my oppion is good.

I really like Damon in the books and the series. I want him and Elena together personally.

One of my Favorite parts is when Damon says that maybe he will just eat her. I was laughing so hard he delievers his lines perfect. They picked a perfect actor to play Damon.

Comment

Damon was awesone in this episode. Especially in the opening scene with Caroline. He was both dangerous and playful This episode was better than the other two.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎