So far I don't like this season at all

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far I don't like this season at all

Hi all,

I just wanted to give my opinion... I am a huge fan of Smallville, but I cant keep watching Heroes anymore... is too much crap now, inventing this new arcs with nothing to do with the original concept and making us waste our time... I mean, does anybody remember the past 3 seasons? they conect very little to what is going on now...

I just think is crap and I will not watch it anymore after this season premier...

this season is crap ? it only started on monday give time anyway and your saying smallville is great jog on

Comment

Nathan/Sylar is plotline is silly but come on, the season just started. Plus, Heroes still better then most the crap that's on tv.

Comment

This show has had its ups and downs, i watched Seasons 1 and 2 as they aired. During season 3 i started losing interest in the crazy storylines, so i missed episodes here and there. For some reason, even though i get irritated by plot lines (latest was season finale Sylar/Nathen thing...), i cant keep myself away for very long.

So, im just going to watch it every week now, regardless of something upsetting me. Heck, theres nothing else id watch on Mondays so i might as well either way.

I enjoyed the Fugitive arc, and im liking this season so far. Hope everyone can find something to like in this show, but to each their own :]

Comment

I defently think i love this season and it is not crap

Comment

I don't feel like I am wasting my time watching. The point of a new season is to introduce new arcs. There has only been 2 episodes and by that, its hard to tell how it will connect to the previous seasons.

Comment

Yeah, agree with previous comments...is still very early to say if the whole season will be a bad one. And I loved season 3

Comment

Originally posted by Pacheito

I just think is crap and I will not watch it anymore after this season premier...
                Well different strokes for different folks I guess, but I cannot fathom having only aired 2 episodes how one can come to the conclusion that the entire season is "crap." I personally think this season shows promise, with no more pansy ass Peter, the whole Samuel thingie is interesting, and Sylar inside Matt's head is good. Monday's are definitely popcorn night.

Comment

I thought the first two episodes were great, I hope Smallville will be as good.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎