Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knife guy can kill way inside safe room, but can't open a measly deposit box

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife guy can kill way inside safe room, but can't open a measly deposit box

Knife guy, it seems, had to wait for someone to show up with the magic key, because only then could knife guy hope to get the compass back. Even though he had the ability to kill his way inside the safety deposit box room anytime, based on how he did it as soon as they showed up. No, he had to wait for them because .......... I'm going to sleep now.

he likely didn't know where they went to - if he was even looking for a key and not the straight compass in the first place in Danko's tummy. So he let HRG do the hardwork when and find to where the key fit and go open ot for him. that's why he shows up almost immediately after they open the box - Peter and HRG served their purpose and let him to straight to the compass.

Comment

Ya i figured he didnt know where to get the compass, maybe the bank where its at but not the deposit box #. The key wouldve told him where to go but obviously he wasnt able to get it.

If he was tailing HRG though, he wouldve seen Peter with him, and he acted like he wasnt expecting a 2nd person with HRG...but oh well i guess.

Comment

I'm not convinced that he knew about the key or the safe deposit box. I think he was simply looking for the compass, and to exact revenge by killing Danko. Once he failed to find the compass and to kill Tracy, it was off to plan B and to find out where the compass went.

Originally posted by Joe Key
        If he was tailing HRG though, he wouldve seen Peter with him, and he acted like he wasnt expecting a 2nd person with HRG...but oh well i guess.
        Excellent point. My only possible explanation would be that Noah is an experienced agent and anticipated that he would be tailed. He could have easily taken steps to keep them separated until they met up in the back room of the bank.

Comment

Safety deposit boxes are just that, safety deposit boxes.

There is no way to know what is inside ANY of them because there is NO catalogue of what goes inside a safety deposit box. Even if he knew that the box was in the bank he would have to open EVERY box to find it. Or at least every box until he DID find it.

You need the key, the key has the box number on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Key
            Ya i figured he didnt know where to get the compass, maybe the bank where its at but not the deposit box #. The key wouldve told him where to go but obviously he wasnt able to get it.

I don't think it was the 2nd person that surpised him as much as the fact that Peter was an empath and used his power against him - he even makes a point to bring it that he met an empatch up to Samuel later on when he gives him the compass.

Originally posted by CompanyMan
            I'm not convinced that he knew about the key or the safe deposit box. I think he was simply looking for the compass, and to exact revenge by killing Danko. Once he failed to find the compass and to kill Tracy, it was off to plan B and to find out where the compass went.

Excellent point. My only possible explanation would be that Noah is an experienced agent and anticipated that he would be tailed. He could have easily taken steps to keep them separated until they met up in the back room of the bank.
            Noah is self admitly out of his depth when it comes to the peeps with abilities when he doesn't have proper back. That's why he went begging to Peter in the first place and then later like a wounded puppy to Tracy after Speedster cornered him and sliced him up after Peter left.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎