No announcement yet.

I just realized something....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realized something....

If Hiro corrected Ando to get together with his current girlfriend, that means Ando may of not been on adventure with Hiro, and may not have a power now. Hmmm....

I think the universe has a sort of "course correcting" going on with minor details... Like it'll try and make events happen as closely to the original as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by nafeasonto
      If Hiro corrected Ando to get together with his current girlfriend, that means Ando may of not been on adventure with Hiro, and may not have a power now. Hmmm....
      Yea the writers corrected themselves once again. I mean, it was established in the season 3 premiere that if you mess with any aspect of time it will cause a ripple effect. Next, they might even bring that douchebag Arthur back.

Comment

I hate Arthur. He killed my heroes husband Kensei, lol. Didn't even make sense since he jacked Peter's powers away like 10 minutes later - thus gaining the heal ability that way anyways. If Arthur just wanted to be healed STAT - all he had to do was jack some of Adam's blood - we saw how it healed Nathan and Claires blood brought Noah back from the dead after all. I'm sure he would be willing given the alternative!

Comment

I do not think he has his powers but we will just have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
            I hate Arthur. He killed my heroes husband Kensei, lol. Didn't even make sense since he jacked Peter's powers away like 10 minutes later - thus gaining the heal ability that way anyways. If Arthur just wanted to be healed STAT - all he had to do was jack some of Adam's blood - we saw how it healed Nathan and Claires blood brought Noah back from the dead after all. I'm sure he would be willing given the alternative!
            I think the writers' have a bit of buyer's remorse- for bringing back Arthur in the first place. The ratings seriously fell, and alot were dissapointed in the way he stole Peter's powers. I'm not so certain that Adam was killed, someone on here came up with a theory that Maury *might* have made an illusion, in turn made Arthur see Adam turn to dust, when in reality Adam survived, albiet powerless, but still alive, and high tailed it outtathere.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
              I think the writers' have a bit of buyer's remorse- for bringing back Arthur in the first place. The ratings seriously fell, and alot were dissapointed in the way he stole Peter's powers. I'm not so certain that Adam was killed, someone on here came up with a theory that Maury *might* have made an illusion, in turn made Arthur see Adam turn to dust, when in reality Adam survived, albiet powerless, but still alive, and high tailed it outtathere.
              *bows*

Thank you, thank you. I made that theory back in the old ep thread for that episode. Didn't bring up the fact that Adam was powerless though so maybe that was a revamped version u heard.

Adam was a breath of fresh air when he came back in season three and when he left, it just felt like he sucked the life out of the show with him. Awww. It also made me begin to flat hate guest stars because what's the point? Not when the pattern is TPTB would off them so harshly after putting sooooo much effort and screentime in building them up to just go... oh.. nevermind... bullcrap!

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                Don't forget that we, as viewers, also saw Adam turn to dust.

The camera angle was from behind the foot of the bed. If it was supposed to be an illusion for Aurthur's sake, the camera angle would (or should) have been from Aurthur's viewpoint. And don't forget, the guy was 400 years old. Without his ability he probably would have age-progressed rapidly anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                  Well when Nathan and Daphne seen Linderman, it wasn't until later that the viewers saw that they were illusions created by Maury. Who's to say that in a future episode, the writers' will show that it was an illusion created by Maury?

The camera angle was from behind the foot of the bed. If it was supposed to be an illusion for Aurthur's sake, the camera angle would (or should) have been from Aurthur's viewpoint. And don't forget, the guy was 400 years old. Without his ability he probably would have age-progressed rapidly anyway.
                  I don't know. I would think if he lost his ability, he would then age like a normal person. I mean Angela said that once the cells regenerate so much, the body stops aging. So since Adam was 42 when he figured out he couldn't age, when he lost the rapid cell generation ability, he *should* still be 42 and age from there.

The camera angle means alot, I admit, but the writers' change storylines as they see fit. If they could use Adam for a future story, they will re-write his plot.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan

Not really. This show has gotten so bad with it's story telling. They don't plan anything out anymore and just seem to wing it. So if they wanted to bring Adam back, they would, it's that simple and my theory would be the best explaination as to how. Even if the camera angles were screwy... which I don't think they were, lol. So there!

Comment

To be fair, "Fugitives" started to get back, a bit, to a more thought out storyline. They still make plenty of mistakes (hated the Sylar as Nathan bit, but thats just me...), but theyre cutting back on the bad parts, like Future characters showing up.

I did like Adam, even though he wasnt around very long, and looking back id like to see him again. But id be more upset if the writers just came up with some unbelievable way for him to not be dead...

I wonder too if Ando lost his powers now, hmm.

Comment

I think a better and easier way to do it would be to use Claire's blood. It would be a lot less controversial, and easy enough to do. The guy may be ashes, but the DNA is still there.

Comment

If they ain't using Claire's blood on Nathan, then I doubt they'd use it on Adam/Kensei.

Comment

Well, I don't know. I don't read spoilers, so I don't know what will happen with Nathan's body in future episodes. I only know that a certain baseball player once said, "It ain't over 'til it's over."

Comment

I haven't been keeping up on the spoilers so I don't know either but they HAD their chance to heal Nathan right at the end of season three. It'd be too much of a cop-out to do it now. Makes all this Sylar/Nathan crap USELESS. Well... yeah.. I still think it is though regardless of how/if they bring Nathan back fully, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎