No announcement yet.

How can Kara fly to her own univers?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can Kara fly to her own univers?

Kara will save the last people of krypton?
    She canīt
    0%
    She turn to jor-el for help
    0%
    She get help from green lathern force
    0%
    She opens a portal, like braniac did
    0%
    She flys of coures!!!
    0%

The poll is expired.

She couldn't possibly have returned to Krypton's solar system, for two reasons;

For one, she's powered by our yellow sun. Meaning, that once she'd leave the solar system or enter a system with a red sun, her powers would instantly vanish, leaving her freezing to death in the coldness of space. Another is the fact, that it's been established that it takes three years for a spaceship to travel between Krypton and Earth (a journey, through 28 galaxies) and while I'm not sure how fast she is, I do know that she has to be a lot slower then a spaceship.

Comment

So true! Itīs impossible for Kara to travel to her "old" universie, like you said: She has no power under her own sun...
      And she canīt breath in space, how will she come more than letīs say 1 light year give ore take?

Originally posted by jon-el87
      She couldn't possibly have returned to Krypton's solar system, for two reasons;

For one, she's powered by our yellow sun. Meaning, that once she'd leave the solar system or enter a system with a red sun, her powers would instantly vanish, leaving her freezing to death in the coldness of space. Another is the fact, that it's been established that it takes three years for a spaceship to travel between Krypton and Earth (a journey, through 28 galaxies) and while I'm not sure how fast she is, I do know that she has to be a lot slower then a spaceship.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎