No announcement yet.

Claire and that "new" friend?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire and that "new" friend?

what was up with all that? i don't even remember what that girl's name was. or the girl that apparantly killed herself. why did she kill herself? although i doubt she really did kill herself and that odd girl that's after claire has something to do with it. did they somewhat show that the girl has some kind of power? she's playing guitar hero and she's quickly learning to play the game. can she learn to do things faster than normal? can she be a part of that carnival sent to go after claire? i've seen the spoilers on her and i know what is supposed to happen in a future episode but is it possible she's working for that guy at the carnival?

I say she has the power of suggestion. "Jump out the window!" but then who is working with her that is superfast to have put that letter there? I bet that cop put that letter there.

Comment

I defently think anne who is the girl who commited suicide is not dead becausew why bring a charecter into the show for one episode.

Comment

Clair's Second new best friend...

From the Guitar Hero part it's obvious the girl has the ability to adapt to new information very quickly, sort of a 10X photographic memory if you will. Someone obviously told the girl to kill herself, we will see who.

As far of the preview that made me confused even more.

Comment

Yeah I thought pretty much the same thing during the guitar hero scene. Im guessing her power is actually similar to Monica but relates to education/learning. She can adapt and get better very quickly after trying it out. For instance if she was new at playing a guitar after trying it a bit she will get very good. Not sure what type of name for that power but that's probably it it has nothing to do with photographic memory lol.

Comment

Man I had to rewatch that last episode because I missed the first 20minutes but that anne girl gives me the creeps. I think she actually did suicide but it's very likely she could have been persuaded by the other girl. I think she didn't do so well in her math test and decided to commit suicide?!?! lol If i'm wrong then it's probably the other girl being jealous of Annie.

Comment

i think that girl knew about claire's power and she did all that to get claire to reveal it to her in some way. she's sneaky.

as for guitar hero, was it anne that said that they had guitar hero 3 set up. i could have sworn that was GH5 they were playing. the song sounded like it was from 5. another mistake in heroes?

Comment

What if it's something really crazy and that girl and the roomate are the same person? Maybe the suicide was an elaborate illusion?

Comment

What creeps me out about Gretchen was when Sandra came to see Claire, the first thing Gretchen did was sit on Annie's bed. Didn't even hesitate. If someone just killed themselves, the last thing I'd do was to go sit on their bed, it's creepy. That just screams to me that she's got something to do with it.

She wants to get close to Claire. I don't know how, but she got Annie to kill herself so she could move in with Claire. I have no idea what happens in later episodes but that's my guess.

Comment

I really liked Annie.

Comment

Originally posted by DavetheAvatar
                      What creeps me out about Gretchen was when Sandra came to see Claire, the first thing Gretchen did was sit on Annie's bed. Didn't even hesitate. If someone just killed themselves, the last thing I'd do was to go sit on their bed, it's creepy. That just screams to me that she's got something to do with it.

She wants to get close to Claire. I don't know how, but she got Annie to kill herself so she could move in with Claire. I have no idea what happens in later episodes but that's my guess.
                      I thought about gretchen sitting on the bed was wierd too. i also defently think your theory is on the right track.

Comment

Meh, I'm glad they killed her.. I have enough trouble sitting through Claire's scenes..don't need another annoying person in the show too... lol

Comment

I think Gretchen's sitting on the bed all bouncy was suspose to be a clue because if u watch again, you'll see that the roomate bounced around like that too whenever she sat and moved around on the bed. Kinda like how these 2 characters are related somehow, not sure how or why exactly though.

Claire's scenes actually weren't that bad. I'm actually impressed were her stuff, she seemed very mature... except for the part where she falls out the window on purpose, lol. It's a college campus, does she honestly expect no one to notice? Not to mention the fact that she got her blood all over the ground on a crime scene for cops to analize.. if they ever returned to the chalk outline that is, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                            I think Gretchen's sitting on the bed all bouncy was suspose to be a clue because if u watch again, you'll see that the roomate bounced around like that too whenever she sat and moved around on the bed. Kinda like how these 2 characters are related somehow, not sure how or why exactly though.

Claire's scenes actually weren't that bad. I'm actually impressed were her stuff, she seemed very mature... except for the part where she falls out the window on purpose, lol. It's a college campus, does she honestly expect no one to notice? Not to mention the fact that she got her blood all over the ground on a crime scene for cops to analize.. if they ever returned to the chalk outline that is, lol.
                            But but! She looked both ways before jumping, so of course there couldnt have been someone behind her!

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                              Not to mention the fact that she got her blood all over the ground on a crime scene for cops to analize.. if they ever returned to the chalk outline that is, lol.
                              I thought the same. I mean, the janitor will hate her now Agree about the Gretchen sitting on Annie's bed too. That was creepy. Though I don't think she knew about Claire's power. Obviously she's kinda a stalker but I didn't feel that she was faking her surprise at seeing Claire all over the campus floor.

One thing is true, watching Madelaine Zima so grown up made me feel old lol I remember watching the Nanny and she was just a kid.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎