No announcement yet.

Where's Mohinder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Mohinder

I wonder why Mohinder wasn't in the episodes tonight everybody else seemed to show up
    Was he dropped from the cast

Mohinder is in Brandenton, Florida where he is secretly learning to play baseball at the Pittsburgh Pirates training facilities. He is expected to be the one who will single-handedly help the Pirates end their streak of 18 years of consecutive losing records.

Comment

Well at least he got a slight reference in the episode when Peter mentioned Suresh's powers coming in handy.

Comment

Maybe he was off filming that episode of Psych he guest-starred in last week.

Comment

Well when/if he comes back I hope we get the goody two shoes Mo we had in the first 2 seasons. I hated season three Mo. Not the powers thing but the fact he was so off from what he was before as a character.

Comment

I missed Mo I missed his narration.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
              I missed Mo I missed his narration.
              He didn't do a narration!? That's the highlight of Heroes season premieres!

Comment

yeah not even the narration ,well a least peter mention him.don't worry mo is coming soon i hope

Comment

I was sorely disappointed. I mean, I do like him as a character, too. Not just because he's hot. It just wasn't the same without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                    Well at least he got a slight reference in the episode when Peter mentioned Suresh's powers coming in handy.
                    I think maybe that was meant as a subtle hint that Mohinder resides in Deadsville now (courtesy of Super Pete of course). And if you think about it, it's in line with Peter's new philosophy, "There can be only one", which I believe he states several times in the episode. j/k

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                    Mohinder is in Brandenton, Florida where he is secretly learning to play baseball at the Pittsburgh Pirates training facilities. He is expected to be the one who will single-handedly help the Pirates end their streak of 18 years of consecutive losing records.

Comment

Maybe he is back in his hometown

Comment

I think he was not shown in this episode and i thought it made the episode even better except I did miss mohinder doing the season premiere narration that I love.

Comment

Yea. Kill Mohinder on screen, but keep him as a narrator. Or at least make him decide what he really wants and not ***** so much about his 3 year dead dad.

Get over it mohinder.

Comment

I enjoyed the Carnivale leader's narration then Mohinder's narration. I don't mind if Mohnider is secondary or pulls a Micha shows up for one episode, but is hinted through out the year. My question is where the hell is Micha?

Comment

My only problem is if he's no longer on the show they left plot threads hanging like those films he found in the desert compound

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎