Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you looking forward to the most this season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
    i'd like Peter to get his powers, and I would like to be really excited about Heroes, again.
    I miss that!
    Agreed! I'm looking forward to Peter's, Sylar's, and Hiro's stories..

I hope they find a way to kill off Claire.. I hate that annoying kid.. lol

Comment

I'm hoping that Claude returns and trains Peter how to be an empath once again, and shows him how to regain all his old powers so he can start over.

I was thinking, it might be in Sylar's best interests if he stays as Nathan when he figures it all out so he can manipulate everyone close to him. That'll be a blast to witness.

And I can't wait to see how Samuel expects to confront Sylar. It didn't work out to good when Nathan's goon squad tried to confront him, twice. The 3rd time is a charm.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by RobbieH02879
      I hope they find a way to kill off Claire.. I hate that annoying kid.. lol
      Yea right, as if. She is the bread and butter of Heroes; she is what brings in the male viewers. I have a hunch that a small portion of males just puts the tv on mute and watches her scenes.
      Last edited by shanemak; 09-23-2009, 04:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Yea right, as if. She is the bread and butter of Heroes; she is what brings in the male viewers. I have a hunch that a small portion of males just puts the tv on mute and watches her scenes.
        lol

That is just sad...

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎