Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Horsemen.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they will not do the car thing more than once they usally don't repeat themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
      Yes, that is true regarding Conquest, because there are two ways with regarding Conquest, and that is this:

If you picture the Four Horsemen as evil, then Conquest is seen as the Anti-Christ at the end of all the war, death and famine to "unite" all of the nations into one.

And if you picture the Four Horsemen as just agents to "progress", if you will, the Apocalypse, then Conquest comes at the end as Christ, to make everything new once more, as in new Heaven and new Earth.

Since the Horsemen are never said in Bible if there are good or evil, many theologists and what not have different say-sos regarding what "side" the Four Horsemen are on, and I believe SPN are only using them as agents that are only there to see the Apocalypse go further down the road, as War came from the star, a star from Heaven obviously, Wormwood.

And also, it does kinda bug me that they haven't said anything about Jesus, but yet we are supposed to get an episode about the Anti-Christ.

But, then again, Eric Kripke did said he was a Jew...so maybe that's the reason? Lol.
      well they have mentioned jesus but not jesus as in something real just said when refering to stuff in the bible and what not. i dont believe they will bring jesus in the show becuase other then his birth and death and ressurection i dont believe (agian im not religious) that jesus has ever been mentioned doing anything else. if they want they can probably always say jesus was a replacement for god. cause hey god might not be able to live for ever and someone would have to replace him as next in line for the "throne". but ya dont think jesus will be in the show only because it seems most religious people are more offended when you diss jesus then when you diss god.

and as you said kripke is a jew so perhaps he wants to base his story on all religions and since jews dont believe jesus was the son of god he wont play that off and only use jesus as some sort of religious entity.

Comment

But if we see God, isn't it the same? God, Jesus and the Holy ghost, they are one, so I don't think Jesus is standing at Daddy's side. I just think they are litteraly one now.

Comment

The word in the Bible that describes Death's horse is almost always translated into English as "pale". The actual word in the original Greek is "khloros", which means a light green color. It's the basis for the name of the element chlorine, which is a light green gas. Therefore if they do show Death's car (or bicycle, or motorcycle, or whatever), it will probably be light green.

As for the seals, I doubt they're going to go that route during the Apocalypse as they already did it before the Apocalypse. I guess we'll all just have to get used to the idea that this Apocalypse is not going by the (Good) Book.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
            But if we see God, isn't it the same? God, Jesus and the Holy ghost, they are one, so I don't think Jesus is standing at Daddy's side. I just think they are litteraly one now.
            maybe since everyone believes in god (except those who dont believe in anything) and not everyone believes in jesus i think kripke might want to base it on what the main connections to religious beings are. they can always play it off as jesus being gods first vessel and all the crap he delt with was god testing him to make sure he was ready. a bit like cas testing jimmy by sticking his hand in boiling water.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by He Who Lurks
            The word in the Bible that describes Death's horse is almost always translated into English as "pale". The actual word in the original Greek is "khloros", which means a light green color. It's the basis for the name of the element chlorine, which is a light green gas. Therefore if they do show Death's car (or bicycle, or motorcycle, or whatever), it will probably be light green.

As for the seals, I doubt they're going to go that route during the Apocalypse as they already did it before the Apocalypse. I guess we'll all just have to get used to the idea that this Apocalypse is not going by the (Good) Book.
            hmmm his horse is the color of chlorine. my guess is he will ride in on a kick board and swim floaties hahaha. but ya im wondering what the rest will risde in on. i think kripke said they wont be riding horses just in cars. but you never know kripke changes his game plan every so often so maybe one of them will be on a horse.

one thing i do like about this stuff is how they really do their research when writing episodes and putting their own twist to it to make it their own creation but not twist around what religion tells us to something thats not true.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-20-2009, 01:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by He Who Lurks
              Well, I think by doing 66 seals instead of seven, that pretty much changed plans for the Horsemen.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎