No announcement yet.

Question about Bobby.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Bobby.

In the previous episode, when Dean was being coerced into agreeing to be Michael's vessel, the Angel said that they would make it so Bobby couldn't walk again, then when that didn't work he escalated the threats. Castiel came and told him to put the boys back together, he didn't mention Bobby. So my question is the reason that Bobby can't walk due to Angel interference?

no think that wasn't going to walk anyways. the Angels were just "offering" to help him. I don't think they harmed him. Just my opnion.

Comment

I don't think the angels had anything to do with Bobby getting hurt Zachariah simply offered. To make Bobby able to walk again in exchange for letting the archangel Michael.Get access to Dean's body since he's the vessel Zachariah was simply pushing Dean's buttons. First by offering to heal Bobby,then by hurting Sam,an finally Dean himself. Seeing when he would cave in and agree to the terms so they could try and end the war. What i'm curious about is what was up with Bobby's chest x-ray what was up with those symbols?

Comment

I could be wrong but I thought those x rays were of the symbols castiel carved into dean and Sams ribs

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
          I don't think the angels had anything to do with Bobby getting hurt Zachariah simply offered. To make Bobby able to walk again in exchange for letting the archangel Michael.Get access to Dean's body since he's the vessel Zachariah was simply pushing Dean's buttons. First by offering to heal Bobby,then by hurting Sam,an finally Dean himself. Seeing when he would cave in and agree to the terms so they could try and end the war. What i'm curious about is what was up with Bobby's chest x-ray what was up with those symbols?
          That wasn't Bobby's x-ray. It was an x-ray of Dean and Sam's ribs/chest to show that Cas really carve that spell/charm onto their bones to hide them from all angels. Cas even says he can't just pop in anymore because he is concealed from all angels.
          Last edited by kryptonhero25; 09-18-2009, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tesrson16
            I could be wrong but I thought those x rays were of the symbols castiel carved into dean and Sams ribs
            ya i think dean got an xray although it kind of seemed like it was bobbys. think dean got them done to see what was really going on in his body to make sure nothing evil was put in him. didnt make sense but maybe they did it just to show what the branding looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              ydidnt make sense but maybe they did it just to show what the branding looked like.
              I think it makes sense to see what Cas did to them. I think it was Dean's x-ray since something Sam said made it seem like only Dean went up there and the technician was surprised at the markings or something like that - I'll have to watch it again.

I'd want to know too haha....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                I think it makes sense to see what Cas did to them. I think it was Dean's x-ray since something Sam said made it seem like only Dean went up there and the technician was surprised at the markings or something like that - I'll have to watch it again.

I'd want to know too haha....
                ya i just ment in the plot didnt really explain dean just wanting to ask a doctor for an xray. but it looked cool tho.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  ya i just ment in the plot didnt really explain dean just wanting to ask a doctor for an xray. but it looked cool tho.
                  Dean said something and then Sam's response right before Dean took the x-ray out made me think that Dean went up and got it done so they could look at it.

At least that's what I think the boys would do. They're curious and while they trust Cas they still want to be in the know.

Comment

ya its most likely curiosity. im glad we saw it tho caue i was wondering how it looked. ill probably watch the episode agian tommorow so ill pay closer attention if they made more of a comment about it.

Comment

I could possibly be the only one to think that Bobby can't walk because of Zachariah. It's just too much of a coincidence for me to think otherwise.

And...the x-rays were of Dean's chest/ribs. Not of Bobby's legs. You can clearly see a chest.

Comment

Well, he can't currently walk. There's nothing to say he won't ever walk again.

Comment

I think the angels did something to Bobby. Why would getting stabbed in the gut stop someone from being able to walk? It would have to be a spinal injury, which Bobby didn't have.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                            I think the angels did something to Bobby. Why would getting stabbed in the gut stop someone from being able to walk? It would have to be a spinal injury, which Bobby didn't have.
                            Well, he could have hit a nerve or could have damaged an organ so it might not be that his legs don't work it might be that it's too painful to walk. They never explained that yet so I hope that we get something even in a sentence that says what the deal is..... or maybe the knife would was so traumatic because it wasn't a normal knife that his body just couldn't handle it.

Comment

no the angels said they would heal him if dean agreed to be Michael's Sword and if he said no he wouldn't heal him and he would never walk again

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎