No announcement yet.

Brothers' Tiff and the Ending

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers' Tiff and the Ending

I know it sucks that they parted ways at the end of the episode but I think it will be for the best for them both to deal with their issues and not carry around a buncha baggage - it's affecting their hunting skills.

They'll work through it somehow I hope. But it was logical that they had to take a breather to get their heads back on straight.

And Randy made the comment before and I agree, life sucks sometimes and it was nice to see that not everything works out the way we think in life. But that doesn't mean the brothers are done forever. They'll get through it!

This was so depressing I hope they come back together soon...WHHYYY Kripke!!

Comment

Yeah, they need some space to sort things out. And it does make sense. As much as I hate seeing them apart, I think it's necessary for them to realize what they had. Like they say, you never know what you've got till it's gone... I think time apart will help them realize this and reform that brotherly bond we love so much!

Comment

im sure that will be part of the brothers relationship arc and chances ar they wont be completely back to normal for a while but im assuming their split will play a big role in whatever has to be done to stop lucifer.

Comment

They'll probably be stronger after getting their priorities straight. At least I hope they'll get it together!

Comment

It happens all the time they get mad leave and then in 2 or 3 more episode they will be back together like nothing happened

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              im sure that will be part of the brothers relationship arc and chances ar they wont be completely back to normal for a while but im assuming their split will play a big role in whatever has to be done to stop lucifer.
              I completely agree.

Comment

This show is about two brothers. I'm sure they'll get back together.

Sometimes I get ticked with my siblings, but a little time apart and it's fine. (Well ok so I've never had a big problem like Demon blood, or starting the end of the world...but I'm just making a little point here)

Comment

this is sorta like Scarecrow... On a much, much, much larger scale. They just need a break.

Comment

Kinda shows how far things have come... seasons 1-3 and parts of 4, Dean was all about his family and never letting Sam out of his sight... now, he feels time away is best and needed.

Just an observation of how it seems so different. For good reasons, but still a stark contrast to previous behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                      This was so depressing I hope they come back together soon...WHHYYY Kripke!!
                      They'll have to if they're going to take down the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
                        Kinda shows how far things have come... seasons 1-3 and parts of 4, Dean was all about his family and never letting Sam out of his sight... now, he feels time away is best and needed.

Just an observation of how it seems so different. For good reasons, but still a stark contrast to previous behavior.
                        It is different but I think Dean still values family but it's not like Sam made a tiny boo boo...he made a really really big mistake and so with all the baggage Dean is already carrying from being in hell, then finding out he's supposed to be a vessel, I mean there is only so much a dude can take before he needs some space. Dean needs to concentrate on hunting because that's his escape. In a way, the boys might be safer separate because then the demons can't take them both out at once.

I mean, he offered Sam the Impala! That's his baby! So you could tell right then he still loves his little brother. He just needs some time to get it together.

And from Dean's point of view - he can't figure out how to save Sam and the world. That's a lot of stress too. He's scared. He can't save Sam and Sam brought this on them. In the end, Dean realizes that Sam needs to save himself before Dean can even trust or try to save them both. I feel bad for the dude....it's a lot to brood about.

In the end, Dean really cares about Sam and he'll be by his side to help him no matter how mad he is at Sam right now. And I'm sure that Dean will be able to forgive if not forget.
                        Last edited by Ginx; 09-18-2009, 06:47 AM.

Comment

I hate that they are fighting. You could see that Sam was hoping that Dean would change his mind. I understand the reasoning, but think it was a mistake. Sam shouldn't be left alone, I think Lucifer will find it easier to tempt him.

Comment

OK, knew from spoilers that the boys were splitting up for a time but it still hurt my heart to watch it play out. Yes, I understand what Kripke is doing and why but it still...
                            gah!

And it bothered me when they had their conversation outside the room (when Sam shoved Dean). I mean, Sam's trying to explain and Dean says "have you?" and the look on Sam's face! He was so angry and offended that his brother would even suggest--! I mean, once upon a time Dean would never, you know? And that has to hurt.

All I have to say is:
                            Fix it/them, Kripke!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎